+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: MT4 Server License for sell

Senior Member amssalcity is on a distinguished road amssalcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't know about that is there license of metatrader 4 for sell if it is true then i think it is the good opportunity to purchase it and we can use it for our personal use and this facility can not avail by everyone and everywhere. so if someone wants to purchase it can use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member monno is an unknown quantity at this point monno's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is a potential tend to read onstage, I think all the programming work or none.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we know if we are good so then we can do more good and here we are for the learning you are publishing your own products to that we are not keen to buy . so i am here for the good learning and hope i can make more good

Senior Member rafifx is an unknown quantity at this point rafifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's the only of all, it's attainable that we tend to load the arena on the machine and do the work with none programming or something..........................

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye to bohat achi baat hai kay meta trade 4 ko ab bohat si jaghoon par istmaal kia ja sakta hai yani ab ye mobile phones par bhi dastyaab hai aur jahan chahain jidhar chahain bethay bethay trade kar saktay hain

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its too risk for a single trader to buy such a licence, we have to be backed up with at least tens of supporting term in order in perfomr the job as effective as we wish but why don you discuss with us the reason where you want to sell the license and any barriers.

Member syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    along with it, i guess i've out to build my very own broker and acquire it. and that i don't grasp for it is possible that i get it right away. however i guess there may be a few members here can get it for his or her wants ?
    I Love Trading
    Visit my personal blog App Android Market
    -> Snipper (Full Lot's Trader)

Member Kcng20fx is an unknown quantity at this point Kcng20fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think it dujual arbitrarily sir, as to be able to use the MT4 we have to buy it to MetaQuotes softwear to use the tools of the trade is fine and I can use will be well in the forex market
    because of all the legal it must be paid then I would use the existing first as my way of doing this trade

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's the best of all, it's potential that we have a tendency to load the theater on the machine and do the work with none programming or something..............

Banned shiedmilon03 is an unknown quantity at this point shiedmilon03's Avatar
    Thanks
    I still find it the most convenient of most, it will be possible that any of us load the podium within the appliance in addition to perform the effort without the selection as well as everything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast