+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 172 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I see many traders have shared their trading journals which is good and also their strategies and yes practice makes a man perfect and I was going through certain strategies and some of them are very good like trading with support and resistance levels and drawing trend lines and also some indicators like Elliot Waves . I wish all the traders best of luck .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moxismichel is an unknown quantity at this point moxismichel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congrats, that was an outstanding buying and selling which you have accomplished as well as many thanks regarding sharing with us, their electrifying myself a great deal within forex currency trading to generate a industry effectively. Lets hope one day i most certainly will receive revenue like since you. I am currently finding out the particular forex currency trading by using the trial account. in which there is no need associated with purchase.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned syarifuddin anwar is an unknown quantity at this point syarifuddin anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was also pleased when you see the picture, but that became my doubt is whether it gives an accurate signal and does not like to move the indicator to move as I have, also who makes this indicator and with what technik.

Banned akatsuki is an unknown quantity at this point akatsuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to make profit you have to make a good trading strategy and we need to keep patience in trading time rather than I go for 50-70 pips on the average and I dont extend it no matter how the price flies then copy past is very dengerous for forex worker shall share in profitable trading system with i believe that by share my profitable trading system I can easily being famous trader around the world

Banned zubair001 is an unknown quantity at this point zubair001's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeh pta nahi kay real hai ya demo acocunt hai so is kaam main kisi pay bhi bharosa theek nahi magar apni stratigy share karna bohat achi baat hai. so kisi bhi kaam ko dehaan say kaam karain to is main dehan say rahain.

Senior Member overlay is an unknown quantity at this point overlay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Looks like you are using trading techniques are very profitable, because if I'm trading in forex I always wait until the market really is at saturation point and the flat so I just need to plug the buy stop and sell stop then plug take profit 20 pips this course more profitable

Senior Member takari is an unknown quantity at this point takari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will try to share my profitable trading system in forex market for develop trading of newbie rather than I want a profitable trading system which can be found here It is and i think become a profitable trader there is no need to do hard work as well i think to become a good traders which able to generate a good profits to through their trades

Senior Member hafizjani91 is an unknown quantity at this point hafizjani91's Avatar
    Thanks
    boht achay bahi ap ki history of trading dekh kar mujy bht acha laga aur me yeh kena chahata hon kay agar ap apny yeh stratgy tamam traders say sher karty jaiin to sub ko bohr profit ho skati hia

Senior Member monvalonei50 is an unknown quantity at this point monvalonei50's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is my profitable trading and i can earn money from the forex market easily . Now i am very happy with forex and it is my only one way to earn money and it s income support my live so i love the forex very much .

Banned anyar is an unknown quantity at this point anyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    many people get these kind of result for a while and they make bad losses again and all this would depend on the way the market has been behaving the market is choppy and ranging how do we determine any entry points for our entry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 172 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)