+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 172 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member enochephraim is an unknown quantity at this point enochephraim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very outstanding the moment get good at excellent the moment you will get some sort of dollar 267 earnings within three trading days alone what sort of get good at technique can easily gain by it us in addition to my personal pals with this community forum are generally happy to share whenever you can get good at this approaches you utilize it.. I really hope anyone share it together with your tactic are going to be fortunate profit-making can be in excess of that since many of us share the knowledge with the understanding that people possess aren't going to be diminished with variety as a substitute are invariably extra through YOUR EX.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji maine apke results dekhe hain kafi ache result hain dekh kar aisa lagta hain jaise kisi expert trader ke result ho jaisa ki apne kaha hain aap pivot point use karte hain lekin ismein trader ko entry aur exit to mil jata hain lekin ek hi indicator bases par trading theek nahi hota hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned doflamingo is an unknown quantity at this point doflamingo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Surely this could happen at any time you want as this something very unusual and it is possible to see a lot of successful traders could see everything you want till i think every traders should give full concentration while trading in the forex that the best trading system is the strategy that give you success and profit in your trade till Hmmmright now I only have simple strategies and they are mostly based on my technical indicators and I do scalping with lower time framessuch as M5 and M15

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member loubnaettaki is an unknown quantity at this point loubnaettaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congrats ,that was a fantastic trading which you have done and thanks for sharing with us ,its inspiring me a lot in forex trading to make a trade properly. I hope one day i will get profit like as you. I am now learning the forex trading by using the demo account.

Senior Member violet is an unknown quantity at this point violet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should practice demo account be patient and active when we trade so that we can do easily the business namely so since we know that all trader need to make to his own trading system that is to become a profitable trader or a successful trader you must become professional with your thinking about trading and we also need good knowledge and experience to become profitable trader namely Becoming a good trader is not an easy task

Member Atomic is an unknown quantity at this point Atomic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow dear friend ya to bhot acha hai congrats ap ko bhot acha profit huwa hai ,or tader bhi profit earn kar sakty hain ager wo learning karty hain or achi trade karty hain to,.main to abhi new hun or abi tak indain forum pa work kar raha hun.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow that was big enough for profit is that trade on real result?
    i want it.. please teach me to trade like that
    looks like you have verry profitable strategy for trade, and you trade on two pairs, is that using the same strategy?
    i really want to make that profit on my trading account

Junior Member zamataali is an unknown quantity at this point zamataali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have the good knowledge about the market forex economic trends than you can easily be able to gain the maximum return so forex is one of the best online solution for the geneation the more profit and least the investment.buy at low price and sell at the high price is the best thing.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

if you have the good knowledge about the market forex economic trends than you can easily be able to gain the maximum return so forex is one of the best online solution for the geneation the more profit and least the investment.buy at low price and sell at the high price is the best thing.

Senior Member JABLAYFX is an unknown quantity at this point JABLAYFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just learn the simple wave which is common in the market earned nice profit by support and resistance based trading we can share your strategy ahead also so that new traders might get inspired in market

Senior Member violet is an unknown quantity at this point violet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you to visit indian forex forum Trading Method and learn various trading methods taught by guru and experts there while to profitable trader a trader need to know about forex very well and have to make himself an expert trader whose trade is on the base of analysis and market candle basis but must start forex trading as humans using the good strategies that are existing in the manual trading Remember Demo is the mother of live trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 172 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)