+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 172 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member hakuryu is an unknown quantity at this point hakuryu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a very bad experience of losing my money due to greed then To become a profitable trader one should learn more and more achieve enough experience practice demo account as In forex professional and expert traders must have to guide the newbies so that they can improve their trading skills only profitable trader must take the profit ****ually and make goals to him self and move between goals to reach to good goals

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sawon555 is an unknown quantity at this point sawon555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is my profitable business that gives us good profit in short time. Forex is my aim and future plan. I hope forex can change my life style. I am a poor forex trader so I hope forex trading can change my poor life. Forex is best platform to earn money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kameee is an unknown quantity at this point kameee's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very inspiring to all traders that you got remarkable income with good techniques it is a good sign for all the new traders to which have so many confusions about the forex whether they can earn or not so this chart is a mirror for those who say forex is very difficult business.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjutsu View Post
    I think that every one wants to be a successful trader but the conditions of the success are very much clear that you have to work hard and then you have to avoid greed so that you win as well We need to perfect use of our skills knowledge at right time as well Forex is good online business in the world wide place so practice more to gather the experience and build up your own strong strategies and good money management
    yes i also want to be profitable and success on my trading but as awe all know trading forex is not so easy so we have to keep on learning with never ending and we have to keep on controling our money management and keep on make good risk manangement for be sucess

Member deop.brac.south is an unknown quantity at this point deop.brac.south's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar bhai jan mujhe thora sa samjiye mujhe samj nai a rha he ye plz i am new yar awr ye kse easy to undastain kr skte he awr is ke rusult kafe acha he brother

Senior Member asyiifa is an unknown quantity at this point asyiifa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can become profitable trader with control emotions power and practice because we can easily get successful experiences from demo account and we can make our own good skills and strategies that Cut losses short and allow winning trades to run namely Despite the ease of getting into the business there are a few steps you should follow A hasty entrance into for with ody profitable traders in forex trading business

Junior Member utiez26 is an unknown quantity at this point utiez26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope you share it with your strategy will be blessed profit-making is more than that because we share the knowledge with the knowledge that we have will not be reduced in number instead will always be added by HIM .I hope i can be your first student, hehehe. After all, i am really hope you can share more detail about resistance and support, plus elliot wave as you mentioned above.

Senior Member smartfx is an unknown quantity at this point smartfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And if we have all these i think we may success on Forex And these may be hardworking patience discipline etc till to get profit from forex market is not easy with This will give more if you can trade with this effectively with he forex copy system is profitable

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that every one wants to be a successful trader but the conditions of the success are very much clear that you have to work hard and then you have to avoid greed so that you win as well We need to perfect use of our skills knowledge at right time as well Forex is good online business in the world wide place so practice more to gather the experience and build up your own strong strategies and good money management

Senior Member masterbrain is an unknown quantity at this point masterbrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will never to be easier as you would expect till A good and simple trading strategy that has a good chance of making profits is the moving average crossover When we trade without knowledge and experience we shall be making mistakes and due to inexperience will not be making appropriate trading decisions which will affect our trading performance trading plan depending on my trading style

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 172 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)