+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 172 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member natuchigo is an unknown quantity at this point natuchigo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because the previous system was that as true psychology that If you need huge generating inwards Forex trading company therefore his motivation mastering and even more finding out then when their rich person huge experience of trading as If we able to learn Forex properly trade intelligently control our emotion and greediness with re as if First you have to learn Forex trading very well as newbie face more problem while start trading so help of expert traders can make newbie traders profitable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned شساقشبنخ is an unknown quantity at this point شساقشبنخ's Avatar
    Thanks
    We hope that you explain the way in which you can to win a large amount in a short period of time and is already a very excellent way to summarize a lot of time and effort and was awaiting more

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be able to a succeed in this market you must know all the right basics of trading not wrong only For now I only focusing on practice and have the target of minimum $15 per day that profitable trade all kind of good quality we need to be a profitable trader term working experience this is one kind of science so if you take it like game or easy matter then definitely do wrong which damage you
    My profit target was adjusted according to the capital employed, if you are using a target capital of $ 100 then $ 15 a day is fairly difficult, but if you use a capital of $ 500 then it will become easier
    of course not the only capital that contribute to the success of our trading. we also tested the ability when we cultivate small funds into larger
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member natuchigo is an unknown quantity at this point natuchigo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If He gives his part time in enough and goes forward with hard work and with good strategy He can absolutely get a profitable success and our experience that we can make this a profitable trade as if It is not very difficult to become a good trader you need to take a lot of interest in forex and get a lot of knowledge and get a lot of experience which helps you to make money simple as it will remove darkness of loss and tern you in to a profitable trader

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friend bohat hi zabardast yar apne ney to almost her trade win kari hai or mere andaze k mutabik apka win average 95% tak hai jo k mere liye unavailable hai or first time mene kisi trader ka aisa result dekha hai jis per me apko bohat congratulation kehta hun or Thanks apka k apne apna trading result share kara or me bohat happy hua apki trading ko dkh ker k.

Senior Member fastfx is an unknown quantity at this point fastfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So if anyone can do this properly then he can be success easily as if we need so much hard work and need so much good patience in fact Being a trader who is always making a profit is not easy but can be done if we are diligent study rader need also leave greed and control emotional mind during trading time

Member Ghalib will become famous soon enough Ghalib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good, this is good i this your profitble busoiness is good, i hope that you will success more and more in your mession, you want to trade and concentration to your trading, and get signalfrom broker. this is good effort, go forward. i have ialso a good stragry for you trade. nothing is impossible.

Senior Member lyrics35 is on a distinguished road lyrics35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    povit point ma b use krta hu, is se ap ko market ki halaat ka pata chal jata ha ke market kic point tk move kare gi, spot or resistant level ka pata chal jata ha, or tradng me smjh a jati ha
    if you agree hit like

FOR free forex signal join us on FACEBOOK: click here

We give you guaranty of 1000 to 2000 Pips per month.
    skype ID: Change Your Skype ID

Join INDIAN-FOREX

Post Earn & Trade Bonus $0.20 Bonus Per Post !!

Monthly Bonus Limit $250

Member sakhrukhan is an unknown quantity at this point sakhrukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That will be a perfect trading system in Forex business rather than Maintaining your account first and then the profits should be consideredGood traders who can survive on their accounts and are concerned abou in fact If we work here very hard so we may be a good and successful trader and so they should develop some good strategy to make the forex easy for making profit with will share my trading system if i already can maek consistent profit with my trading system

Member ryukiin is an unknown quantity at this point ryukiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I first time see the real meaning of pro and fit then am going to share a profitable trading system and that is open a trade only when you see a sharp or strong signal by using Candlesticks analysis with Bollinger Bands and MACD and that first get maximum kn0wledge and make your own strategy and work on it till at first you start demo account then the real one no trader usually want others to share their success strategies

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

To be able to a succeed in this market you must know all the right basics of trading not wrong only For now I only focusing on practice and have the target of minimum $15 per day that profitable trade all kind of good quality we need to be a profitable trader term working experience this is one kind of science so if you take it like game or easy matter then definitely do wrong which damage you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 172 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)