+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Banned kainaattahir will become famous soon enough kainaattahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sirrea Monroe never expected her electricity to get shut off she was only $70 behind, and she planned to pay it off after her next paycheck. But what happened next shocked her: I called to get it turned back on, paid the $70 with what was supposed to be my rent money, and then the lady says, Great, thank you for your payment! Now I need $250 for the new customer deposit. Monroe, a convenience-store manager who has a child with special health needs, was in disbelief. Im like, Look, I couldnt afford $70. Where am I going to get $250? Now Ill be more in the hole than I was before.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    The first New Yorker I ever knew was my mother, Chris Gerwig. I grew up in Sacramento, and that was the only place I’ve ever known her to call home. She had, in fact, lived in Brooklyn briefly as a child, but that was not what made her a New Yorker. She had and has the spirit of a quintessential New York City gal. She’s brash and smart and tough and funny, and was always the mother my school dreaded a call from because she would push and push and push until she got what she wanted. I was the only kid who was allowed to take both band and Spanish because of her insistence. She has more go-get-’em energy than almost anyone I’ve ever met.

--- Update ---

The first New Yorker I ever knew was my mother, Chris Gerwig. I grew up in Sacramento, and that was the only place Ive ever known her to call home. She had, in fact, lived in Brooklyn briefly as a child, but that was not what made her a New Yorker. She had and has the spirit of a quintessential New York City gal. Shes brash and smart and tough and funny, and was always the mother my school dreaded a call from because she would push and push and push until she got what she wanted. I was the only kid who was allowed to take both band and Spanish because of her insistence. She has more go-get-em energy than almost anyone Ive ever met.

--- Update ---

The first New Yorker I ever knew was my mother, Chris Gerwig. I grew up in Sacramento, and that was the only place Ive ever known her to call home. She had, in fact, lived in Brooklyn briefly as a child, but that was not what made her a New Yorker. She had and has the spirit of a quintessential New York City gal. Shes brash and smart and tough and funny, and was always the mother my school dreaded a call from because she would push and push and push until she got what she wanted. I was the only kid who was allowed to take both band and Spanish because of her insistence. She has more go-get-em energy than almost anyone Ive ever met.

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

Sirrea Monroe never expected her electricity to get shut off — she was only $70 behind, and she planned to pay it off after her next paycheck. But what happened next shocked her: “I called to get it turned back on, paid the $70 with what was supposed to be my rent money, and then the lady says, ‘Great, thank you for your payment! Now I need $250 for the ‘new customer’ deposit.’” Monroe, a convenience-store manager who has a child with special health needs, was in disbelief. “I’m like, ‘Look, I couldn’t afford $70. Where am I going to get $250?’ Now I’ll be more in the hole than I was before.”

--- Update ---

Sirrea Monroe never expected her electricity to get shut off she was only $70 behind, and she planned to pay it off after her next paycheck. But what happened next shocked her: I called to get it turned back on, paid the $70 with what was supposed to be my rent money, and then the lady says, Great, thank you for your payment! Now I need $250 for the new customer deposit. Monroe, a convenience-store manager who has a child with special health needs, was in disbelief. Im like, Look, I couldnt afford $70. Where am I going to get $250? Now Ill be more in the hole than I was before.

--- Update ---

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    The comments, from the spokesman for President Tayyip Erdogan’s government, underscore the growing bilateral tensions, six days after Turkey launched its air and ground operation, “Olive Branch”, in Syria’s northwestern Afrin region.

Turkey’s targeting of the YPG, which it views as a security threat, has opened a new front in Syria’s multi-sided civil war.

--- Update ---

The comments, from the spokesman for President Tayyip Erdogans government, underscore the growing bilateral tensions, six days after Turkey launched its air and ground operation, Olive Branch, in Syrias northwestern Afrin region.

Turkeys targeting of the YPG, which it views as a security threat, has opened a new front in Syrias multi-sided civil war.

--- Update ---

The comments, from the spokesman for President Tayyip Erdogans government, underscore the growing bilateral tensions, six days after Turkey launched its air and ground operation, Olive Branch, in Syrias northwestern Afrin region.

Turkeys targeting of the YPG, which it views as a security threat, has opened a new front in Syrias multi-sided civil war.

Thanks
    Britain grew more slowly than every other G7 country over the first three quarters of 2017. It looks likely to lag behind both France and Germany in the next few years, according to Reuters polls, the International Monetary Fund and the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development.

That would represent a reversal of Britain’s outperformance of its peers since the early 1990s, barring a couple of years after the global financial crisis.9

--- Update ---

Britain grew more slowly than every other G7 country over the first three quarters of 2017. It looks likely to lag behind both France and Germany in the next few years, according to Reuters polls, the International Monetary Fund and the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development.

That would represent a reversal of Britains outperformance of its peers since the early 1990s, barring a couple of years after the global financial crisis.9

--- Update ---

That would represent a reversal of Britains outperformance of its peers since the early 1990s, barring a couple of years after the global financial crisis.9

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

That would represent a reversal of Britain’s outperformance of its peers since the early 1990s, barring a couple of years after the global financial crisis.

--- Update ---

That would represent a reversal of Britains outperformance of its peers since the early 1990s, barring a couple of years after the global financial crisis.

--- Update ---

That would represent a reversal of Britains outperformance of its peers since the early 1990s, barring a couple of years after the global financial crisis.

--- Update ---

Official figures due on Friday are likely to show Britain’s economy grew by a quarterly 0.4 percent in the last three months of 2017, repeating the July-September performance, according to a Reuters poll.

That would probably leave average annual growth for 2017 as a whole at around 1.6 percent -- much better than the 1.2 percent Reuters poll forecast from this time last year, but compared with around 2.5 percent for Germany, 2.3 percent for the United States, and 1.8 percent for France.

The Reuters poll pegs growth for this year at around 1.4 percent ahead of Brexit in March 2019, compared with 2.6 percent for the United States, 2.4 percent for Germany, 2.0 percent for France and 1.3 percent for Japan.

--- Update ---

Official figures due on Friday are likely to show Britains economy grew by a quarterly 0.4 percent in the last three months of 2017, repeating the July-September performance, according to a Reuters poll.

That would probably leave average annual growth for 2017 as a whole at around 1.6 percent -- much better than the 1.2 percent Reuters poll forecast from this time last year, but compared with around 2.5 percent for Germany, 2.3 percent for the United States, and 1.8 percent for France.

The Reuters poll pegs growth for this year at around 1.4 percent ahead of Brexit in March 2019, compared with 2.6 percent for the United States, 2.4 percent for Germany, 2.0 percent for France and 1.3 percent for Japan.

--- Update ---

Official figures due on Friday are likely to show Britains economy grew by a quarterly 0.4 percent in the last three months of 2017, repeating the July-September performance, according to a Reuters poll.

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

CONSUMER CONFIDENCE
    While consumer morale in the euro zone has hit a 17-1/2-year high, the British public is more sombre, particularly about the economic outlook.

Higher inflation has hurt the spending power of consumers, especially since wages have failed to keep pace with prices.

Consumer confidence in Britain was weaker in December than in all other large European economies, according to European Commission data.

The Thomson Reuters/Ipsos consumer sentiment survey shows Britain was the only G7 country where confidence fell over 2017.

--- Update ---

CONSUMER CONFIDENCE
    While consumer morale in the euro zone has hit a 17-1/2-year high, the British public is more sombre, particularly about the economic outlook.

Higher inflation has hurt the spending power of consumers, especially since wages have failed to keep pace with prices.

Consumer confidence in Britain was weaker in December than in all other large European economies, according to European Commission data.

The Thomson Reuters/Ipsos consumer sentiment survey shows Britain was the only G7 country where confidence fell over 2017.

--- Update ---

CONSUMER CONFIDENCE

--- Update ---

CONSUMER CONFIDENCE

--- Update ---

* ECB’s Draghi to speak amid rally in euro

* Dollar slumps leaves greenback near fresh 3-year low

* Swiss Franc, Yuan hit highest levels since 2015

* Graphic: World FX rates in 2018 tmsnrt.rs/2egbfVh

By Tommy Wilkes

LONDON, Jan 25 (Reuters) - The euro hovered at 3-year highs against a weakened dollar on Thursday, as traders looked to whether European Central Bank President Mario Draghi would try to talk down the single currency from its recent rally.

Draghi was to speak at 1330 GMT after the monetary policy meeting against a backdrop of a euro that has gained more than 3 percent against the dollar already this year, following double digit gains last year.

Its rise was intensified on Wednesday when U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said a weaker dollar was “good for us”.

The euro was flat at $1.24100, down from a high of $1.2459 but still close to its best levels since December 2014.

The ECB kept its ultra-easy policy stance and guidance unchanged on Thursday, as expected, but the currency was little moved.

The dilemma facing Draghi will be how to address the euro’s surge against the dollar, a move that threatens to dampen inflation and endanger the work done by years of unprecedented stimulus amid an economic rebound in the euro region.

--- Update ---

* ECBs Draghi to speak amid rally in euro

By Tommy Wilkes

LONDON, Jan 25 (Reuters) - The euro hovered at 3-year highs against a weakened dollar on Thursday, as traders looked to whether European Central Bank President Mario Draghi would try to talk down the single currency from its recent rally.

Draghi was to speak at 1330 GMT after the monetary policy meeting against a backdrop of a euro that has gained more than 3 percent against the dollar already this year, following double digit gains last year.

Its rise was intensified on Wednesday when U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said a weaker dollar was good for us.

The euro was flat at $1.24100, down from a high of $1.2459 but still close to its best levels since December 2014.

The ECB kept its ultra-easy policy stance and guidance unchanged on Thursday, as expected, but the currency was little moved.

The dilemma facing Draghi will be how to address the euros surge against the dollar, a move that threatens to dampen inflation and endanger the work done by years of unprecedented stimulus amid an economic rebound in the euro region.

--- Update ---

By Tommy Wilkes

Its rise was intensified on Wednesday when U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said a weaker dollar was good for us.

The dilemma facing Draghi will be how to address the euros surge against the dollar, a move that threatens to dampen inflation and endanger the work done by years of unprecedented stimulus amid an economic rebound in the euro region.

--- Update ---

By Tommy Wilkes

Thanks
    Diageos operating profit rose 6.1 percent to 2.2 billion pounds in the six months ended in December on net sales up 1.7 percent at 6.5 billion pounds.

Diageo had previously warned that sales and profit growth for the current financial year, ending in June, would be driven by the second half, due to a later Chinese New Year and new restrictions on selling alcohol in India.

The company said on Thursday that strength in its Chinese white spirits had reduced the effect of the later holiday, which pushes more of retailers purchases into the next period.

The museum room is seen at the Diageo Cardhu distillery in Scotland March 21, 2014. REUTERS/Russell Cheyne
    Despite having warned of a second-half weighting to its 2018 performance, Diageos first-half results were good enough, said analysts at RBC Capital Markets.

The company stood by its goal for mid-single digit revenue growth and 175 basis points of organic operating margin improvement in the three years ending June 2019.

Our financial performance expectations for this year remain unchanged, Chief Executive Ivan Menezes said.

However, Diageo now expects currency to reduce the value of full-year sales by 460 million pounds and earnings by 60 million pounds. That compares to a previous expectation of an 80 million pound hit to sales and a 70 million pound benefit on profit.

In all, then, this equates to a 7 percent reduction in actual currency EBIT guidance, RBC said.

The company also lowered its expected 2018 tax rate to 20 percent, from 21 percent, due to changes in the U.S. corporate tax legislation.

Thanks
    But Diageo and rivals like Pernod Ricard and Brown-Forman have benefited from the current popularity of cocktails, as spirits gains market share from beer.

Like many global packaged goods companies, Diageo has adopted a plan of cost-cutting that has helped make its business more efficient, providing funds to use for generating sales.

Diageo is a business in change, said Jefferies analysts, citing its new chairman, Javier Ferran, and a perceived threat of a possible takeover by companies associated with private equity firm 3G.

We see a perfect blend of productivity and top-line growth.

Thanks
    Diageo said organic net sales grew 4.2 percent in the six months ended in December, above what analysts said was a 3.7 percent consensus.

Earnings per share before one-off items was 67.8 pence, 3.5 percent ahead of expectations, according to Liberum analysts.

The company said marketing spend rose 7 percent in the period, as it works to improve performance of Scotch, its key product, and vodka in the United States, which has been weak.

Member Mishi khan will become famous soon enough Mishi khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice good job. Keep trying best and get better. We must try from good to better and from better to the best. Keep it up....! 100% results

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congrats, it is an amazing trade you have done and thank you for sharing with USA,
    an American country that has it much in forex trading to establish trading properly.
    I hope in the future I can get profit as it is. I am currently studying forex trading
    by mistreating a demo account. where there is no investment desire .........

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    milne wala profit bhi share karte rahen taki naye traders inspire ho saken aur kamai bhi kar saken.
    Hopefully you share it with your strategy will be blessed profit making more than that because
    we share knowledge with the knowledge we have will not decrease in number will always
    be coupled with HER where there is no investment needs. I'm sure elliot wave is a powerful
    strategy in this world. Very good, bro

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maksibanu For This Useful Post:

bhai akbar (2018-01-29), kharem (2018-01-29), mantakdim (2018-01-31), sanjay okta (2018-01-31), silsilah (2018-01-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)