+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 172 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , it's a fantastic trade that you have done and thank you for sharing with us, which inspired me a lot in forex trading to do the right trade. I hope that one day I will benefit like you. I am now learning forex trading using a demo account. where there is no need for investment and in three days you have made a big profit with the right strategy that you have shared, especially thank you for sharing it, I can see you have used an eur-based currency pair and can try this with an eye pair other money that has a legal spread.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When talking about trade, and strangely, there are many other things in people's lives that are so quick to ask others what to do. Unfortunately, there is no market in the world that will reward you for being lazy and just following the advice of others. Think for a moment, if you get poor quality advice from someone who hasn't even done their homework, where does that leave you? Even if this person has carried out their due diligence, chances are they might have goals and strategies that are completely different from yours. In that case, the strategy might not benefit you at all. and I hope you share it with your strategy that you will be blessed to make more profit than that because we share knowledge with the knowledge that we will not decrease in number but will always be added by HIM. I believe Elliot wave is a strong strategy in this world. Very good, bro. I hope that one day I will profit like you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's a good way of trading, please continue your hard work. Forex is the core of analysis correctly, understanding and gathering all information and doing a good site. the market depends on the economic conditions of the country. and yes sir, please share your strategy with just a minuet, get profit ... like this friend. keep posting ... I've seen the time of your order ... and ordered a short time to take advantage ... I'm interested in the strategy

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading on the Forex market requires knowledge, good planning, and patience. Novice traders often aim for big wins, but quickly rack up big losses.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The result is clearly good. But then, many people get this kind of results for a while and they make a bad loss again. All of this depends on how the market behaves. If the market is choppy and start how we determine the entry point for our entry. When the market is gloomy, we can get very little or no profit or even bad losses and then we will see that forex is not as easy as we see it. and that's a good start but you can make more profit with that balance in the future so don't relax and keep working hard I think you will be a good trader, but can you share that strategy with us to discuss it and get the best results for us all. beg for more progress for you

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This news is so very important that if someone follows his tricks with this news ... you get more profit ... with your strategy and also a lot of time you control losses ... and by following the news you can control your emotions and avoid overtrading. and yes it is properly marked red - high impact and others are low impact ... but I did not give the test to just watch the red alert ... here I was given a news item that was given a high impact on the market ... and Wooooow was big profit and great achievement bro. I hope I can be your first student, hehehe. However, I really hope you can share more details about resistance and support, plus the elliot wave as you mentioned above. I believe Elliot wave is a strong strategy in this world.

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    support aur resistance based trading karke to apne bahut achha profit kama liya hai . age bhi aise hi apni strategy aur usase milne wala profit bhi share karte rahen taki naye traders inspire ho saken aur kamai bhi kar saken.

Highly Reputed Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,390 Times in 11,561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good indicator to add them to my strategy. but my advice is not to trade with many indicators to make your graphics comfortable for us..

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,547 Times in 955 Posts
    mery khayal say new user or member ko copy trading karny chahihay or us may say wo achi earning kar sakty ga jaab bhe forex trading me wo earn kar sakty ho hay us bhoat acha profit ho sakta hay forex trading me jo bhe copy trading use kary ga usy acha profit ho gay.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex exchange trading, it takes enough time and effort to find a forex broker that provides the most effective forex trading software to give you a competitive edge. This automated software program or platform is an important element in ensuring how successful you are in the trade. and the results are clearly extraordinary. But then, many people get results like this for a while and they make bad failures again. All of this will depend on the way the industry has acted. If the industry is uneven and diverse, how do we know where to access us. When this industry is boring, we can make little or no income or even bad failure and then we will see that currency trading is not as simple as we see it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2019-05-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 172 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)