+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 172 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very promising results. Good luck for the future. I use automatic pivot and fibo indicators for three months. A very good indicator. But I don't use the elliot wave analysis. Actually I feel complicated and always make mistakes in counting waves. So I prefer simple analysis. I tried to find areas of support and resistance, trying to understand the market momentum and place an order. I also learned about 160 candlestick patterns that helped me make decisions. and in a lower time frame the pivot point offers resistance and support and prices also move in the range there. if we are another basis, we can make good profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All in all, I lose money no matter what I do and you always look for the next method or holy cup as they say. If after experiencing a few days of bad loss and with the help of a friend I began to sit down and think about my trade. I stopped trading for a while and really developed a complete trading plan that I can follow and use regularly. Anyone can make a plan, but the hard part is discipline and following the plan. and In forex exchange trading, it takes enough time and effort to find a forex broker that provides the most effective forex trading software to give you a competitive edge. This automated software program or platform is an important element in ensuring how successful you are in the trade. ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member khumar90 is an unknown quantity at this point khumar90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rukiah View Post
    It's amazing when we can be one of those who can succeed in this forex business, but I don't agree that forex won't give you a loss. Because we can suffer losses, and forex is not a sure thing. we will experience difficulties in analyzing and that will make our decision hesitant in opening the entry. and I always try to get profit from climbing. It's really amazing that when you have a 100% win rate, maybe we try to find out this kind of question around us. If we want to profit from trading, first practice on a demo account.
    It is not taxed at the more favourable .The many people get these kind of result for a while and they make bad losses again. All this world depend on the way the market has been behaving. If the market if choppy and ranging how do we determine any entry points for our entry. When the market is dull we can make very little or no profit lossess and then we would see that forex is

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's amazing when we can be one of those who can succeed in this forex business, but I don't agree that forex won't give you a loss. Because we can suffer losses, and forex is not a sure thing. we will experience difficulties in analyzing and that will make our decision hesitant in opening the entry. and I always try to get profit from climbing. It's really amazing that when you have a 100% win rate, maybe we try to find out this kind of question around us. If we want to profit from trading, first practice on a demo account.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

khumar90 (2019-06-29)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    mujhe bi tk is main se acha profit hasil nhi huva hai ka jo mery leya yaadaaar bna ho bss mnujkhe guzaray like iss maijn se profit hasil hota hai kun kamujhe is smain abi experne nhi hai lakin main ss mainkoshkih ker rha hun ka mujhe is ian se axpernce ho jaiy

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, which has been a tremendous purchase and sale that you have done in addition to many thanks for sharing with us, greatly impressing me a lot with currency trading to produce business adequately. I hope that one day I will definitely receive the same income as you. I will at this point learn to trade this currency using a trial account. as long as there are no investment requirements. and learning to do system analysis fundamental and technical analysis of forex trading and can do fundamental analysis based on news and relevant market movements from forex trading will get profitable trade

8. The Following User Says Thank You to megawati For This Useful Post:

madun khan (2019-06-27)

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this strategy will make trade security and reduce risk market analysis according to trade movements and accurate analysis using an understanding of the forex market analysis to better manage security benefit analysis and risk analysis in trading so that you can get a market and this is a very good profit you make , I think you are benefiting because in this picture you have more profits and in the end your balance is in losses so this is strange.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to javhida For This Useful Post:

paulis (2019-06-28)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depending on the broker, forex can be done without trading commissions. The commission is a big barrier to the success of stock trading. Your trade can be lost on the chart and you still incur commission fees. With a forex broker without commissions, your trades can come out on the chart and you don't need to try. Beyond that, as I see, the chart is a chart. It doesn't matter whether it's Ford, Euro, or wheat. Trade one price chart with another trade. and in my opinion, every trader has his own strategy for trading. I have downloaded your strategy, and I think it is not 100% profitable, because I have tried applying it to our trading demo account. but it might be my fault, I'll try again.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex exchange trading, it takes enough time and effort to find a forex broker that provides the most effective forex trading software to give you a competitive edge. This automated software program or platform is an important element in ensuring how successful you are in the trade. And the results are definitely extraordinary. But then, many people get results like this for a while and they make bad failures again. All of this will depend on the way the industry has acted. If the industry is uneven and diverse, how do we know where to access us. When this industry is boring, we can make little or no income or even bad failure and then we will see that currency trading is not as simple as we see it

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the link that you attach to us if it's full of indicators, I think it's a good time to look at these indicators, even if I'm not really on the indicator, but I can see them maybe I find a good indicator to add them to my strategy. but my advice is not to trade with many indicators to make your graph comfortable and there are many trading systems available in the world that give us big profits but also very risky and might also give us losses so we have to work hard to study the forex market, after learning Our forex market can win a very large amount of money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 172 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)