+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 172 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Banned aditia is an unknown quantity at this point aditia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Brother Mostly i trade by support and resistance and draw trend line, It is very useful strategy, I think you should learn Elliott Waves pattern, Then you can make money easily,

http://forex-indicators.net/cycle-in.../elliott-waves

Click on link, and start learning today.

Pivot point also a useful strategy,

Practice make perfect.

cool, I'm a beginner I want to learn about trading. how can you like that. What kind indicators do you use to support your trading, can you please tell me what is the purpose of the R1, R2, R3, S1, S2, S3

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aditia For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dedi View Post
    Very nice work so that,,, I was amazed at all in the 3 days you only make a profit you have a very nice,,, I Want to ask you in your day to spend how many hours to produce keutungan like that ...? ??
    Good job ..
    bhai main ek full time trader hon, aur main jayda se jayda time business mein spend karta hoon, aur sabse jayda jaruri ye hota hai, ki trader ko practice ki aur dheyan dena chahiye, jo kafi madad kar sakta hai, ek trader ko achchi trading sikhna hai, to jayda time bhi spend karna jaruri hota hai. main Pivot point indicator share kar raha hoon, jo main apni trading par apply karta hoon.
    Attached Files
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned kumarkhali01 is on a distinguished road kumarkhali01's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think, If you get caught in a bad trade not only do you lose the money in the account but you may have to come up with alot more from your pocket. It can be very risking. But not in Forex. Worst case senerio you could lose whats in you account. But you would have to do something really stupid. Like making a big trade on a Fundamental day and leave it alone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kumarkhali01 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Senior Member manisha is an unknown quantity at this point manisha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The result chart is really good. But then, many people get this kind of result for a while and they make bad losses. All this depends on how the market behaves. If the market is choppy and extends How we define the inputs for access.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to manisha For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    that is another good strategy. i had been using this system for 6 month. so it is good. new boys can follow it. it will be helping .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ramjan For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Senior Member akriss is an unknown quantity at this point akriss's Avatar
    Thanks
    are concentrating on tiny profits that really good for your trading if you keep the same pace then this will help you to enhance your trading capabilities as well as your trading capital will also grow with constnt pace

12. The Following User Says Thank You to akriss For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Senior Member mudassar004 is an unknown quantity at this point mudassar004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Remembering everyone is different, I believe a good trading system must reflect your own personality. We all have different levels of risk tolerance, time availability and capital to invest accordingly, there is no such thing as a 'one size fits all' trading system.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mudassar004 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned zafar3536 is an unknown quantity at this point zafar3536's Avatar
    Thanks
    मुझे लगता है, हालांकि मैं चल औसत का एक बड़ा व्यक्तिगत प्रशंसक नहीं हूँ, मैं हमेशा जहां उनमें से एक चार्ट पर कुछ कर रहे हैं के बारे में पता है. यदि आप दैनिक चार्ट पर कर रहे हैं, आप जहां 200 दिन घातीय चलते औसत है situated.i सच में आशा है आप विरोध और समर्थन, प्लस इलियट लहर के बारे में और अधिक विस्तार से साझा कर सकते हैं जैसा कि आप उपरोक्त के बारे में पता होना चाहिए.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zafar3536 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21), Unregistered (1)

Banned sejiti.rp is an unknown quantity at this point sejiti.rp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congratulations, that was an excellent trading that you have done, and thank you for sharing with us, for inspiring me a lot of forex trading is not a trade. I hope one day I'll gain as you like. I am using a demo account to learn forex trading. That there is no need to invest in

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sejiti.rp For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member coco handoko is an unknown quantity at this point coco handoko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    suport resistance strategies, this reminds me of the times when I know the trading strategy is quite simple and easy to apply I like this strategy,
    just takes patience and good money management course
    greetings successful

20. The Following User Says Thank You to coco handoko For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 172 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)