+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 172 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always try to get the benefit from the currency dealing. This company is very good for the unemployed individuals. This company can modify the lifestyle of the investor. A qualified investor are making the enough money from the currency dealing.
    thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21), zuhaibali1982 (2013-02-28)

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always try to get the profit from the forex trading>. This business is very good for the jobless persons. This business can change the life style of the trader. A trained trader are earning the enough money from the forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shahid1 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Pivot indicator ye indicator kafi jayda use kiya jata hai, daily basis par is indicator par trading kari jaye to intraday trader ke liye best hai, scalping ho ya fir koi bhi strategy pivot point indicator always best
    haan sahi kah rhe ho aisa indicator bahut hi acha mana jata hia yadi hum inn indicator ko use karen to kafi acha signal pa sakten hain aur acha kaam kar sakten hain .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to akp202 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    TS, I wonder if you still using this strategy in your trading? Could you please provide more examples from the live market?
    So that we can learn together when the market is moving. The example chart you have included together in this thread seems to be
    the best or ideal situation where price acted ideally on the pivot lines. This situation rarely happens, right?

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dan.blanchot For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddexx View Post
    In that chart, Which display of indicator? i can not see it.
    By the way, that is nice share, can make trader happy because get many pips.
    Pivot indicator ye indicator kafi jayda use kiya jata hai, daily basis par is indicator par trading kari jaye to intraday trader ke liye best hai, scalping ho ya fir koi bhi strategy pivot point indicator always best
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Senior Member ghoza.li is an unknown quantity at this point ghoza.li's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this way, it is a good way to trade please continue your hard work. Forex is the core of the analysis correctly, understand and gather all the information and make a good tread. market depends on the economic conditions of the country.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ghoza.li For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i have been making use of this strategy and i think its really doing fine in my direction but just a little more time for my confirmation before i invest my money into the forex market before with confirmation i can be at the safe side

14. The Following User Says Thank You to oreoluwa For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congratulation, an amazing trading history which you make accomplished and cheers regarding sharing with us, this is stimulating us that lot in Forex business to make a fruitful trade. I hope I get money like as you. I'm at the present study both the Forex business using the demo trading. By which there is zero will need on money.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to reazforex For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Senior Member m.ikram is an unknown quantity at this point m.ikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good results. Congratulation for all best trader. I hope i will try best trade and my result some to you. so give me more advices and make me best trader, and give me more perfect advices. thanks for experts

18. The Following User Says Thank You to m.ikram For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member margono is an unknown quantity at this point margono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    hello and salam bhaiyo

hello bhaiyo ye mera September month ki trading hai, jismein maine Support aur resistance base par trading karke earn kiya,

I m very happy with my trading.

My trading is improving.

Learn about Elliot -Waves

http://forex-indicators.net/cycle-in.../elliott-waves

First Image

Second Image

All profits in just 3 days, I have capital only 267$

Thanks

Pivot indicator
    I am very pleased to respond to what you say on this forum. and I am very passionate about what you do in the forum. Your experience in the trade. every trade memamang need a bitter experience ...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to margono For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 172 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)