+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 172 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations and it's amazing that they create and share wealth with the mercantilism of the pine tree state, elevating us to properly regulate Forex mercantilism. In the future, I hope I get as much profit as possible. At present, I am teaching a Forex demo account about Antichrist mercantilism. Inner layer. It will and sell it and it gives me lots of true Forex trading. I hope that in the end it will be certain, because it will make some time. And now I am specifically educating demo account trading. Where you are not, with respect to investment decisions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to syarif For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), kesempatan (2019-11-17)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    account open kartya hya to iss kay liya hum ko playstoar say hum ko iss kay ap ko instal karna ho ga phear iss ki detail iss may put kar kay log in kar day ap ka account tyar hya.account number aur password enter krna hoga phr aapka account mobile se open ho jayega aur mobile se aap trading kr skty hein.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12)

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, it is an extraordinary offer, as you have done, and thank you for sharing with America, it inspired me a lot in Forex trading to shape trading goods. I hope in the future I will serve as you. I currently trade Forex learning with an abuse demo account. There was no willingness on the part of investment and support and resistance per trade because yeh theek hai aur so saath may pivot point ka sahara bhi mil jae to maza aa jata hai aap to strategies such as me zabardast hai mei was the demo demo per applicable kar hoo mei is k saaath aur kon kon say indicator please use the character hoon yeh batae.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maju For This Useful Post:

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit huta hai mehnat se agar ap trading me mehnat kartey hai tu profit huga

aur agar ap trading ku time nhi dete tu bahut zeada loss huga

lekin mujhey tu abhi tak loss me jara hai

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G dear huma acha profit be huma asnai say kama na ka leya he huma cheya ka sahi work bhe huma asani say kar ka aga bhar sakhta hai us leay huma soch smjh ka he work karna ho ga jesa huma acha profit bhe hum kama sakhta hai forex ma

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), forexA (2019-10-27), ForexAA (2019-10-27), Iqlevel (2019-10-27), tiger22 (2019-10-27), Version2 (2019-10-27), zahraali989 (2019-10-27)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i enter in the market i just use the low risky trading plan and i open my deal with the market trend it is good trading strategy and profitable trading strategy i get the profit 60 percent , once i enter in the market with little high risky trading plan and off from the market when i again open my trade i saw there was huge profit and i close my trade .

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me and my friends in this forum like to share if you can master the strategies you use. I hope you share it with your strategy will be blessed to generate more profit than that because we share knowledge with the knowledge that we will not be resurrected in the opposite amount which will always be added by me trading with support and resistance and line withdrawal trends, This is a very strategy useful.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is great business in the world and many traders get the experience of this business i also get the experience and i become very happy when i hit right on the target once i place an order in the market with buy order and i just move to out side for the work when i return back after some time my trade was in huge profit i was very happy and i pull my profit .

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's amazing that you have a 100% winnign rate. Is that possible how we try to find out questions like this around us, but if you use resistance support, this is an excellent example of scalping that you have shown. Can you share with indicators to help me make progress. I want to know. , 3 as your chart and I can use ellot wave. and smart is very suitable for you dear because everyday life there will be too many people they want to get big profits so they will not receive small profits here because the main factor is the idea that it is never noisy even if you get a loss, also friends my beloved little makes you very skilled at trading here

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, which is very good handling, as you have done, and thank you for sharing with us, very thrilling us in Forex currency trading to produce the right one. I hope one day I will be as lucky as you are. My company today is studying Forex currency trading with testing considerations. Because there are no reasons involving investment decisions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 172 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)