+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 172 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Banned rrrtendulkar is an unknown quantity at this point rrrtendulkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think My profitable trading is only 2% stop loss and 7% take profit because this process help me to reduce my greed of my trading in forex market. and also i like to choose long term trade for my trading in forex market. i have no statistics about my profitable trading because i loosed my investment money in forex market. So thanks your post .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member lazy king is an unknown quantity at this point lazy king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rather impressive the moment get good at.. really good the moment you will get a new buck 267 income in just 3 dealing days to weeks on your own..
    what sort of get good at solution can certainly advantage because of it??? us and my personal friends within this community tend to be thrilled to talk about whenever you can get good at the tactics you employ it.. I'm hoping people talk about it together with your tactic will likely be fortunate profit-making can be a lot more than of which since we all talk about the knowledge with the information that we have got will never be reduced inside variety as a substitute will always be included through HIM OR HER.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member poltu9t9 is an unknown quantity at this point poltu9t9's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will provide you with my automated forex trading strategy that can be used with any broker that runs meta trader 4. This system can generate from 50-60 percent as an annual return. It comes with a manual on how to use the trading system and a bonus guide on how to make money trading forex without capital and just a strategy This system has been tested and works!

Member raybachan is an unknown quantity at this point raybachan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i look at your first statemen when you said that your profitable come from time line strategy.. i still no understand about it and want to learn it more. may you explain the strategy here.. ?

Member perubahan_kita is an unknown quantity at this point perubahan_kita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sajibarafatsiddiqui View Post
    Very promising result. Best of luck for future. I am using the auto pivot and auto fibo indicators for three months. Very good indicator. But I don't use elliot wave analysis. Actually I have found it complicated and always do mistake in wave count. So I prefer simple analysis. I try to find support and resistance area, try to understand the market momentum and make order. Also I have learned about 160 candlestick pattern which help me in taking decision.
    candlestic pattern is a compelling reason to enter the market
    especially if the pattern in the area duukung suply and demand

so we will be optimistic in trade
    and are not afraid to buy and sell

Senior Member chand1 is on a distinguished road chand1's Avatar
    Thanks
    App nay tho acha profit earn kia hay, yeh tho app ko bohat fida howa hay, forex trading aik profitable business hay is main teek time per teek trade laga de jay tho acha profit hoga.

Senior Member advance will become famous soon enough advance will become famous soon enough advance's Avatar
    Thanks
    i also feel that pivot point is good for trading if we are going it to the less time frame line m15.
    in lower time frame the pivot point is offering resistance and support and price is also moving in there range. if we other basic then can make a good profit.

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice,,,i thought you has get the beneficial of using pivot point...i the bset indicator to show us where is exactly the support and resistance point...many trading use this pivot indicator...and their believe this can show them the truth about support and resistance level...then should know that this is will working perfectly to us,,,

Banned haccib2 is an unknown quantity at this point haccib2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congratulations, you did great, thanks for sharing with us thank you I Forex trade, properly inspired. I hope to get the benefits of your 1. Now learn Forex trading demo account. Here he has no investment.

Banned sajibarafatsiddiqui is an unknown quantity at this point sajibarafatsiddiqui's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very promising result. Best of luck for future. I am using the auto pivot and auto fibo indicators for three months. Very good indicator. But I don't use elliot wave analysis. Actually I have found it complicated and always do mistake in wave count. So I prefer simple analysis. I try to find support and resistance area, try to understand the market momentum and make order. Also I have learned about 160 candlestick pattern which help me in taking decision.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 172 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)