+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 172 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Banned Sana Lahori is an unknown quantity at this point Sana Lahori's Avatar
    Thanks
    Activity level and trendline assistance and level of resistance price action market for research as the foundation for an start place, always consider the everyday pattern, do not battle the pattern, use stop-loss corresponding chance of investment reduction received

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member edumund is on a distinguished road edumund's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good trading strategy, but don't know is it right? Long term, you need a long time to test its accuracy, if the long-term effective words really, this will be a very successful business plan, and you will become a successful trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I benefited reading the topic Pivot and elliott-waves
    this topic is very Important
    I will apply the this strategy in my demo account
    Many thanks

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi bhi tarder simply support aur resistance ko follow kar ke trading karta hai to phir ush ko trading me acha profit hoga aur Elliott wave ki madad se trader yeh kar sakta hai aur yeh trading kafi safe bhi hai kyo ki normally pairs eik bar support aur resistance me aane ke baad jyada jaldi move karti hai.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rrrtendulkar View Post
    I think My profitable trading is only 2% stop loss and 7% take profit because this process help me to reduce my greed of my trading in forex market. and also i like to choose long term trade for my trading in forex market. i have no statistics about my profitable trading because i loosed my investment money in forex market. So thanks your post .
    Well //! we can use our best strategy we just need to undertsand as you said we need to paitnece and then we have to work hard so that`s way for us to achieve our goals in life. n trading you want to be successfull then go into the markets and try to work hard with full hope.

Senior Member GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA is an unknown quantity at this point GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    hello and salam bhaiyo

hello bhaiyo ye mera September month ki trading hai, jismein maine Support aur resistance base par trading karke earn kiya,

I m very happy with my trading.

My trading is improving.

Learn about Elliot -Waves

http://forex-indicators.net/cycle-in.../elliott-waves

First Image

Second Image

All profits in just 3 days, I have capital only 267$

Thanks

Pivot indicator
    hahaaahahaaa... very nice..

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congratulations, that was an excellent business he has done, and thanks for sharing with us, for inspiring me a lot of currency trading is not an office. I hope one day I will win whatever. I am using a demo account to learn forex trading. That there is no need to invest in

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for profitable trading my problem is the comparison of winning is greater than the loss, it's just that the problem will surely find the analysis of all loss and profit, because there is no strategy that guarantees no loss ..

Senior Member kabeer is an unknown quantity at this point kabeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    फिर मास्टर सिर्फ एक प्रकार का नाच के साथ अपनी रणनीति कृपया यह लाभ मिलता है ... इस भाई की तरह. पोस्टिंग रखना ... मैं देखो समय अपने आदेश है .. और ले लाभ के लिए जगह आदेश नहीं लंबे समय से ... मैं रणनीति के बारे में रुचि रखते हैं

Banned adnanbutt1001 is an unknown quantity at this point adnanbutt1001's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice strategy iss ko dekhnay kay baad kafi information mili hai aap ka apna experience share karnay ka bhot shukriya iss ko dekhnay kay baad iss baat ka andaza lagaya ja sakta hai kay aap ki earning kafi achi hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 172 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)