+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 172 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member ishaq02 is an unknown quantity at this point ishaq02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello guys about your post my opinion is this is really remarkable that you have 100%winning rate.is that possible,how?we try to find out this kind of questions around us.but if you are using support/resistance,then this is very good scalping example you have displyed.thanks for the post keep trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member andremumet is an unknown quantity at this point andremumet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miansajad View Post
    I do not appear to be a success, for me the benefits is if I already do not like to business in currency trading because of large earnings, Forex is so challenging to think, but the more we fight in it the more we are inquisitive and want to know what causes it. The more discovered the better, the more you are professional.

I agree with the opinion of the master, is that I feel in trading during this curiosity there every day, and trading knowledge deepened the greater my curiosity ................. ...........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned miansajad is an unknown quantity at this point miansajad's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not appear to be a success, for me the benefits is if I already do not like to business in currency trading because of large earnings, Forex is so challenging to think, but the more we fight in it the more we are inquisitive and want to know what causes it. The more discovered the better, the more you are professional.

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congrats bohot achi trading kar rae hain bhai aur achi earning bhi kar rae hain , support aur resistance level k sath trading karna aik achi strategy hai is se kafi faida hota hai aur ye indicator kafi helpful hai is k liye......

Senior Member jangan baned aku lagi is on a distinguished road jangan baned aku lagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing with us, which inspired me a lot in forex trading to make the right trade.

I hope one day I will get the benefits like you. I now learn forex trading by using a demo account. where there is no need for investmen

Junior Member compaqfx is an unknown quantity at this point compaqfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning more about the trading. i am taking some profit from demo trading. Most of Forex traders granted Forex as good job market. greedy all time in the trading. thats way about profitable think ...
    i think

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    men to is waqt demo per prectice kar rha hun mager us men bhi loss men ja rha hun pata ni kia bat hey please koi help karey aur loss se bachney keiliy mujhey koi expert trader jis ko loss bohot kam hota hey .

Senior Member tereliyefx is an unknown quantity at this point tereliyefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rauf3739 View Post
    Trade that I do not appear to be a victory, for me the advantage is if I already do not like to trade in forex because of huge profits, Forex is so difficult to guess, but the more we wrestle in it the more we are curious and want to know what causes it. The more learned the better, the more you are seasoned.
    trading by learning technical analysis is very important because it can use the strategy according to market movements and calculate every transaction is safe and secure financial management for the open position, so that trading should learn and understand risk trade[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by tereliyefx; 2013-04-12 at 04:38 AM.

Senior Member shapla8888 is an unknown quantity at this point shapla8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the basis of commercial profits assist resistance Boy apne karck okkeh Cama Liya Hai. At the age of Ernest Hi apni BHI Aur ausasi BHI Milne fidlit quarter rain Taki advantage strategy inspired by faith native Carmi BHI Ho as ion.

Banned sammyanhi is on a distinguished road sammyanhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    how do I use it?

and fitting in use at TF pairs you and how?

explanation please ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 172 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)