+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 172 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member suvaguto is an unknown quantity at this point suvaguto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, it is an excellent buy and sell you and cheers for sharing with us their uplifting a lot with Forex trading correct for generating business. My company is now to get out of the actual Forex trading using bank account process. Where there is no reason to buy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abdoumoney View Post
    thanks friend for this nice stratgy I can tray it one my demo account first an after
    if it give a good resut form my I will sure use it for my real account,because i see the it helps you to get a very good profit in 3 days.
    it is a right decision that to test every new idea and strategy in demo first. every strategy have some benefit and limitation which in not recognized by theoretical explanation. when we work with it in trading condition then it is become clear to us. more over we need good understanding of the strategy and its mechanism too. if we go for direct implementation in live account it may cause us loss before understanding any thing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdoumoney is an unknown quantity at this point abdoumoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks friend for this nice stratgy I can tray it one my demo account first an after
    if it give a good resut form my I will sure use it for my real account,because i see the it helps you to get a very good profit in 3 days.

Member federertichka is an unknown quantity at this point federertichka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello brother Yes, it is a great strategy and I wish you more profit and but Hasan logged in learning opportunities in videos and books

Banned M.Tariq is an unknown quantity at this point M.Tariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    zabardast,,,geat profit sy hm aik achi achivement kar sakty hain or fantastic trading k lye hamain chahiye k hm k c achy forex trader sy advace ly lain us sy discus kar k phr km karain or achy tarikun sy trading karain is tarha hm ko apny mind main b achi hops rkhain k hm ko zaror profit ho ga forex trader domo account sy learning karain or phr trading karain tu zaror result positive hota he.

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    hello and salam bhaiyo

hello bhaiyo ye mera September month ki trading hai, jismein maine Support aur resistance base par trading karke earn kiya,

I m very happy with my trading.

My trading is improving.

Learn about Elliot -Waves

http://forex-indicators.net/cycle-in.../elliott-waves

First Image

Second Image

All profits in just 3 days, I have capital only 267$

Thanks

Pivot indicator
    wow, incredible technique, so this use pivot?? how to order her how, please explain,

Senior Member bullish is an unknown quantity at this point bullish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muna1982 View Post
    i hear about Elliot wave trading that is very profitable and i like to learn it. but my problem it that i did not get any clear idea that from where i will count the wave in Elliot wave pattern. i got the link and i think i need to study the material in the web site. i think it is described here very well and i will got to know them. i say the result you show, this is a awesome result and day by day it must increased. i also follow it in my trading.
    Get success from forex is not easy, cause forex is really more risky platform. but traders can make profit easily if they trade with proper experience. also forex trader can achieve success by follow method for success.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by super27 View Post
    Ye kafi achi strategy ap ne show karwai hai aur apni earning bhi show karwae hai ye kafi achi baat hai is se naye traders ko kafi kuch seekhne ko milta hai aur naye traders apni trading improve karte hain......
    yes , brother this is a very good and profitable strategy . it is Elliot wave trading strategy which you can use in long term trading , i use this strategy in my trading , it shows good result but you should trade with patience .

Member sohail143 is an unknown quantity at this point sohail143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My profitable trading
    dear forex trade business nht profitable business hy,,,forex mn work kar ky ham bht earning kar sakty hn,,,,,,

Member Taha is an unknown quantity at this point Taha's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is really amazing that you have 100% successful amount.is that possible,how we try to discover out this type of concerns arround us.but if you are using support/resistance,then is very excellent scalping example you have shown.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 172 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)