+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 172 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Banned rdsftty is an unknown quantity at this point rdsftty's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congratulations, it is an excellent investment, as you have done, and also thanks to representation with us their exciting I have a lot of trading in foreign currencies for production by buy and sell well. Let us hope that at some point will make money if you. At this time, I will learn this foreign currency trading using a test. Where there is no need to be tied to the costs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 3084 is an unknown quantity at this point 3084's Avatar
    Thanks
    we have will not be reduced in number instead will always be added by HIM you are using support/resistance,then this is very good scalping example you have displayed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wicaksono is on a distinguished road wicaksono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry i don't see profit on your image there, i see that you have got 1$ and -1$ next, you got 1$ 2$ and got -3$ next and so on the next not far from that. Profit first and get loss more than, how does it come, or maybe you have wrong shared picture.

Junior Member nothing is an unknown quantity at this point nothing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold level support the resistance, the first based on buy and sell Clark upon boyfriend achha Liya hai. CAMA Hi apni at bhi Milne wale bhi strategy quarter Ernest remove discuss you. s. Income Taki nay inspired skin gold curse hi because gold was shaken.

Senior Member mian3 is an unknown quantity at this point mian3's Avatar
    Thanks
    That he handled to business and also thank you for showing so motivated me to achieve contract on Forex Currency dealing is not amazing. I lastly believe that hopefully where I am now is similar to the advantage of forex account consideration business.

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    su
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai support aur resistance ki trading ek bahut hi achchi trading maani jaati hai, lekin pivot point sirf day trader ke liye best hoti hai, day trader daily pivot base par entry point nikaal sakta hai.
    suport aur reisdence hoga tabhi entyr poin dhoodne me salta hogi nhi to trader entry point hi nhi dhoodh payeg isse usse problam hogi isliy hume abb samghdare ke sath kaam karne ki zroorat hia koi gadbadi nhi karna chahiy .

Junior Member kdtjko is an unknown quantity at this point kdtjko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, it is a good buy and sell, thanks, and to say that we are going to effectively deal with the foreign exchange and the processing industry will affect much of anyone. Let's use as income, because someday I hope to get.

Senior Member saqib493 is an unknown quantity at this point saqib493's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main treade bussiness main nyia hoin,,,
    mughay treade bussiness ka jitna bata hay kay treade main emotation and greed ko controll kernay say treade main sussess milti hay ,,treade main risk ko small kero...

Junior Member flotfn is an unknown quantity at this point flotfn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good luck it would be unprecedented to change spent thanks for having given us the uprising in foreign currency to buy and sell with success the hordes. I hope to someday earn like you.

Banned mariamon651 is an unknown quantity at this point mariamon651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing Rick did you really, and the affected countries United States of America moved by trading in the foreign exchange market very, terrible. I'm like you in the future I may need hope to win that. I use the current Forex trading demo account. Investment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 172 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)