+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 172 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member soniasomi is an unknown quantity at this point soniasomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Brother Mostly i trade by support and resistance and draw trend line, It is very useful strategy, I think you should learn Elliott Waves pattern, Then you can make money easily, .All the best

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm....waaaoo!!! Congrats ,that was a fantastic trading which you have done and thanks for sharing with us ,its inspiring me a lot in forex trading market to make a trade properly and i hope one day i will get profit like as you......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fazee is an unknown quantity at this point fazee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap na tu bhot acha earning ke ha muzha ap ka trad history ache laga es ma ko koi loss nahe howa serf profit he profit agar yahe chez ap high volume sa kara tu aur acha profit mil sakta ha.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul achea trading hai magar i hope k yai screen shot ap ki demo ki na ho but jou bhea hai bhut achea hai ap nay kafi hard work kia howa hai is filed mai then he ap ko kafi profit howa hai ise tarah jab koi bhea trader hard work karay ga us ko ise tarah profit he ho ga...

Banned any1 is on a distinguished road any1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hopefully you actually promote them with the system might be blessed profit-making is definitely above this for the reason that most people promote the data together with the awareness that him and i currently have is definately not lower around selection preferably..... Hopefully i actually will be your initially under****uate, hehehe. Naturally, we're seriously anticipation you may promote extra element pertaining to challenge plus aid, and also elliot send just like you already mentioned.

Senior Member kakch78 is an unknown quantity at this point kakch78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    congratulations .. good work i hope you make it better and share with others ....

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to adopt the method of profitable trading then you should enhance the proper knowledge skill with modern techniques which are available in many websites and e books on the internet which are very helpful and useful for the trader. The trader who has good knowledge skill also doing the profitable trading.

sam234
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    hello and salam bhaiyo

bhaiyo main aap sabhi ko apni trading result dikhana chahta hoon, isse mere ander kafi confidence aaya hai.

I m very happy with my trading.

Learn about Elliot -Waves

http://forex-indicators.net/cycle-in.../elliott-waves

Thank you
    Wow, what an excellent result, please i want to need the kind of strategy you are using to make such consistent profit. Please kindly share this strategy to me and i will be very grateful.

Member awal28 is on a distinguished road awal28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Throughout my years of trading, I have been fortunate to have some good experience and there are two important conclusions:
    1.Trading as fixed income instruments is not a painful process if you know what you are doing
    2.Trading can be a very painful process if you listen to the wrong information
    New traders suffer severe losses because they do not understand what moves
    market and how to react to a particular outcome. When trying to learn, a lot of information out there that contains the good things are profitable and which are not profitable even result in disaster. This article is intended to provide
    one winning strategy which provides a very high win percentage, not using indicators, and simple to learn and diiikuti. It is also intended to provide information about the movement of the market and how they are generally operated in conjunction with this strategy, because the probabilistically
    The most widely used and followed.
    I will outline my own abbreviated trading plan, making it easier to dimahami through penyan explanations and examples as to how I trade intraday and long term basis.
    Before you read, I encourage you to look at an overview of the interbank market and how it works. It baffles me that most of the retailers out there do not have a clue about this structure, and it's no wonder why so many of them lose money on a regular basis. Lack of knowledge in any business will usually result in failure.
    Understand what you traded before you trade, and then just move on to the next stage

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

the trader can win in forex market if he reserved his profit until if this profit is small and he can make his profit run, he must move his stop loss in good way to reserve his profit and he can enter more lots if he is in profit

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Tradeing is one of the things that you can say that there are you have to make sure that you have more than one way that you can do your tradeing strategy that you may use but you can have the levels

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 172 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)