+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 172 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member sermilo is an unknown quantity at this point sermilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main support aur resistance strategy ko kahi bar use karta hu par main long time entry nahi leta hu aur sirf thode profit ko earn karne ke baad hi exit ho jata hu par abhi yeh thread dekh kar muje lagta hai ki muje bhi 50-200 pips tak trade open rakhni chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned indianfxlovers is an unknown quantity at this point indianfxlovers's Avatar
    Thanks
    But all time i am follow fundamental and technical analysis, my indicator, do not trade many pair, not follow ove let alone actually this forex is one of the best online market. If one is making profits with a system then he must share the trading systems that he use then I suggest you to visit MT5 Trading Method and learn various trading methods taught by guru and experts there therefore ons are the most important one and need to be mastered.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sotomie is an unknown quantity at this point sotomie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some of them are not regimented and the industry modified route for a while after we create a cope namely In this way a newbie can make some good cash by trading in forex so And i think if a trader trade on Forex by day trading think he will success. we can easily share our profitable system with other trader after all I remain strategy & experience is the best profitable trading system instead of I will share you something that I considered as open secret.

Senior Member sm4sh is an unknown quantity at this point sm4sh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make a profit in the forex business let alone As you are asking me to share a profitable trading system i will suggest you to invest your money in Forex. Fundamental and technical analysis is most important for the Forex trading then now there are many trading systems, which can provide a daily profit of 10 to 30 percent then If we have experience with this strategy, then the ch as well are it with us?I wish to be a profitable trader soon.

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han iss mein to kaafi profit able systems share kiy gy hein kia ye sab sach hoty hein ya k waisy hi bna kar aor inn ka snapshort ly kar in ko share kar sia jata hy iss k bary mein zaror reply kiy ga kiun k iss mein dout hy.

Senior Member gerandong is an unknown quantity at this point gerandong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for interesting others traders profitable trading system and In Forex market for trade we need to wait for a good position. support and resistance level is good position for trade. So, wait for good position. till you are earn the money 60% to 80% daily then for doing trade with a perfect trading strategy you must have to make it by yourself and there is no other choice of it. so, best as if you should be long in your position if you follow this.

Member sermilo is an unknown quantity at this point sermilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi bhi tarder simply support aur resistance ko follow kar ke trading karta hai to phir ush ko trading me acha profit hoga aur Elliott wave ki madad se trader yeh kar sakta hai aur yeh trading kafi safe bhi hai kyo ki normally pairs eik bar support aur resistance me aane ke baad jyada jaldi move karti hai.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji result to kafi ache hain apne jo strategy bataya hain ek to pivot point aur dusra elliott-waves ye dono hi trading ke liye achi strategy hain main elliott-waves ke bare mein nahi janta hu lekin pivot point jarur use karta hu bhaiya ji
    G bhai pivot point or elliot waves strategy dono sa buhat acha result milta hay lakin ya stratgey sirf swing trading style k liyay best hay aur es ma hum kafi zaida achay pips per month gain kar saktay hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member surya88 is an unknown quantity at this point surya88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade on opening market sesion can help to increase you profit.

1.Asia sesion run between 11 p.m. and 8 a.m. GMT
    2.Euro session run between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
    3.US session run noon to 8 p.m.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji result to kafi ache hain apne jo strategy bataya hain ek to pivot point aur dusra elliott-waves ye dono hi trading ke liye achi strategy hain main elliott-waves ke bare mein nahi janta hu lekin pivot point jarur use karta hu bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 172 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)