+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 154 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1532

Thread: Can I only Buy and close the orders.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    ...i have visited sites ggiven by you...i will try later..but i like to trade only with instaforex but i think i should try another broker also..i will make account on ********* ..but need to see rules for withdraw.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i start trading in demo first time then i did only gambeling but after spending sum tym i use strategy and using some indicator my trading style improve now a days..so i am confident for real trading..and i made that profit frm using strategy,money management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    m newbie..i have question ..can i only buy any pair and close it...and i have opened demo acount @3000 now i have balance 4213 ..what does it mean??? m in loss or profit..m talking abt demo..
    hmm lagta ha app newbie ho mere to app ko yahi advice ha k ap ager newbie ho to thik ha app sirf ek he order play karo yeni k buy he karo or es se profit kamao kioun k sell or buy app ikathey nahi kar pao ge or app ko loss ho ga jab app forex ko achi taran se jaan jao to phr app ko dono order play karne chiyene

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of couse you are profit. for you know that your open position in plus position it mean your trade in the profit position but if your open position in minus it is meaning that your tade in loss position or in other word is floating position....

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro your balance has increase from 3000 to 4213 its simply means you are in profit , you are doing well . its not necessary that you should always buy you can earn profit by selling also

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are all the options are available in forex mean you can buy and also you can selling the things but i think it is better that you should try to use only those trades which you think are better for you to get some profit.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    m newbie..i have question ..can i only buy any pair and close it...and i have opened demo acount @3000 now i have balance 4213 ..what does it mean??? m in loss or profit..m talking abt demo..

You get profits. See, you don't know that you are making profits. This is too lack of knowledge. Don't do real trading after seeing this profit. Just learn what you are doing and then try to get some knowledge. You can use any deal, buy and sell. you may able to open the deals till your margin exists.

Senior Member ratnakr is an unknown quantity at this point ratnakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you're in profit condition. but the condition of demo accounts and real accounts are very different. psychology is very different because in the real account you use real money. Try to open an account cents and use the smallest lot size for trading psychological sense.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    course is allowed, which has the possibility not allowed or strictly prohibited by the other broker is hedging (buy and sell at one time in one account), reverse trading (buy in one account but sell in another account at one time), scalping, and EA (robots).
    you gain +1213 profit for your demo account.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make most of the analysis then take decision,and decision gone right ways..so i got profit of 1213$ in demo account .
    but still m learning more about forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 154 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)