+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 154 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I only Buy and close the orders.

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nowadays the tendency to have alternatives commonly available in foreign currency means
    you can get them and you can also market the actual stuff but I think the bigger
    ones really need you check that will take advantage of those investments. you imagine is really bigger to get some profit.
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fakhrunf For This Useful Post:

abangfx (2017-10-25), aladinfx (2017-10-26)

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Buy and close orders are heard only in trading. And it's very easy to do. Actually that's all you'll do when trading.
    But the worst way is very difficult to do in real account. Why? because you have to find momentum in trading.
    Having found the momentum of having to buy, that's what leads you to find the exit point.
    If anyone can combine this of course they will get better results.
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to the kok For This Useful Post:

kashibul (2017-10-25)

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course there are two advantages in forex that you can sell if you want to buy it and after the profit can also close the position,
    the capital that we use for trading is own capital, not the results and capital should not be the result of household goods,
    money we use for capital ideal is the money that we have as extra money, so if there is no loss in mental terms,
    imagine if the money is borrowed or our personal needs, if the stall then we will work hard and very disturb our work in this forex trading market trading
    becarfull

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syarifudin For This Useful Post:

bahar (2017-10-28), king shalman (2017-10-25)

Member juthy will become famous soon enough juthy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it can. But you can not gain profits from the one-way trade. Again, sometimes you will loss. Therefore, to avoid losses and to gain more profits, the course must be both buy and sell. Everyone wants more income and less loss. In this, more profits will be achieved and less likely to be losses.

Member Shani11165 will become famous soon enough Shani11165's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap buy pe b trade kr sakty hy or sell pe b lkn es k lye ap k pas market ka knowledge hona chahye or market k ups and downs ka tab apko theek trade karny ka pata chaly ga k ap buy kar k trade close kr sakty ho ya sell pe trade lga k b close kr sakty ho

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by romel888 View Post
    your balance was 3000.and now your balance is 4200.so you are good trader or you are a lucky trader.i think you can start live trading.wish your happy trading.
    Of course changing 3000 to 4200 shows that the trader is really great. But there is no need to continue to add profits to capital
    when trading real - I usually earn regular profits and have the same capital even though I have earned
    and several times several times - also doing so would be safer in my opinion.
    good luck

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by incomejobs View Post
    bhai app ney trade mein profit kiya hai lekin es say app ko demo mein he ho ga agar app buy he karte rhao gye or closekarte raho gye tu profit ho ga lekin real mein esa ni hot hai app ko mahant karna parti hai ta ke app ka loss na ho or profit he ho bus
    i say that in forex trading market we close our profitable order and we do not use greed in market and we work with experience and we understand our market right direction and we do not use mistakes and we easily buy and sell in forex market and it is important for us we make good decision in market then we make good profit with forex business

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-20), batool (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-17), fxearner (2017-10-17), incomejobs (2017-10-21), zahid2016 (2017-10-23)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me aap asha order lga kar ashi trade kr skte ho isme koi dout nhi he forex ek esa business he jisme ekbar agar aap enter kr jaoge to shaid isko kabhi shod nahi skte me isko manta hun and smjhta hun bhai isme koi shak nhi
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-17), batool (2017-10-21), incomejobs (2017-10-19), kanita (2017-10-17), Trump (2017-10-17)

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    m newbie..i have question ..can i only buy any pair and close it...and i have opened demo acount @3000 now i have balance 4213 ..what does it mean??? m in loss or profit..m talking abt demo..
    bhai app ney trade mein profit kiya hai lekin es say app ko demo mein he ho ga agar app buy he karte rhao gye or closekarte raho gye tu profit ho ga lekin real mein esa ni hot hai app ko mahant karna parti hai ta ke app ka loss na ho or profit he ho bus

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-21), batool (2017-10-21), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-20), ghaffar500 (2017-10-18), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-18), kanita (2017-10-17), munibkhan (2017-10-17), punjabpolice (2017-10-19), rafictn (2017-10-21), rehanayaz (2017-10-19), sufiyan22 (2017-10-22), Trump (2017-10-17), zahid2016 (2017-10-19)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that if you only buy an sell the position of a pair it will better if you can do it well. If you understand it you can continue. I think you follow the price action . You just follow the graph on the screen. That is not bad. In your demo you get profit . So carry on and try to learn more about forex strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 154 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)