+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 154 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I only Buy and close the orders.

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujy samaj agae ha ka ap kia kehna chahaty ha ap buy kar ka foran order close karna chahaty ha lekin ap aesa kar be day gy tu ap ko loss hi ho ga kio ka har broker ka ek khas spread hota jo sab se pehly minus hota ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah and you can buy any pair and close the order any time and of course 4213 is bigger than 3000 and this means that your balance has increased.i hope you have some knowledge to find out profit or loss also relates to the buy and close

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not want to trade in a business, then you have to buy something that some people have bought, but it is very difficult to buy that trade why you have bought it for sale. Krny Ko K Liay Humy Koi B Jaldi Say Kaam Ko Nahi Hai krna Market Ko Krny K Liay Study Chart Ki Madad Laini Hoti Hai Good Trader Hum Tab Hi Bun Saqty Hain I have learned many things from the past but I can understand that I have able to express myself in the future, but I am very proud that I have learned many things from different languages, but I have learned that I am very happy. Hi Fayad Ho Skat Hai

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you can buy or sell any pair you want in the forex market and close the deal whenever you have generated enough profit or if you feel the trade can no longer generate more profits at that time, but for the new trader, you are very important to practice in the first demo account mai market hum nay pair ko kia liay krna hota hai is mai hum nay ik kaam ko krna hai is mai ya for hum is a couple ko buy krty hain ya pher is mai hum nay is ko selling krna hota hai laikin is mai humy koi b kaam krny mai you order ko hum nay jub hamari hope hi is ko hum close kr saqty hain

Member ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 273 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha bhai aap chahe to kewal apni trade ko buy kar sakte hai aapke liye forex trading main kahi koi bhi bondage nae hai forex makret main aap puri tarah khud ke boss hote hai jisse agar aap loss bhi pate hai to aapke sare decision khud ke honge aap uske liye kisi aur ko kabhi blaim nae kar sakte hai

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ravi999 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-28), billyboy00007 (2018-04-26), fxearner (2018-04-26), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-29), Nirzana (2018-04-28), Raja551 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-25), zahid2016 (2018-04-26), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-26)

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This forum is funny. I know in the back of your mind, you know it is an advantage but doubts in your mind as a whole obscure your judgment and you do not believe you can actually do it. Therefore I would advise you and any other beginner, we must be sure that we are able to trade and generate positive income because God has given us the ability and opportunity you can do this if you need to make a profit because they open and the market needs to move a lot of things will cool the cost of iE spread and if you just have to open and close open and then close then it is scalping and i can tell you that this is one of the maximum unstable problems to do.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo he ik asa acount ha bhi jis se hm easly acha seekh skty han ye hamy liy bht him better ha k ham is i acha kma skty han demo k alawa ham is i real man b kama skty han and i acha get kar k is i am king baan skty han trading ham s me by and sell apni marzi skty han good game you can open and close positions anytime you want to do it in market and by looking at your account, you must be in profit, therefore it seems you enjoy trading You and that you can earn a lot of success if you learn to trade very well

Member Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl has a reputation beyond repute Forexcoolgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,682 Times in 649 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han aap koi bhi pair buy kar sakte hai or kisi bhi time ko trade band kar sakte hai.or jsa aapne btaya ki aapne 3000 se trade suru kiya tha or ab aapka balance 4213 hai to aap 1213 k profit mai hai..aapko abhi bhut practice or knowledge ki jarurt hai.aapko jyada se jyada time trading ko sikhne m dena chahiye.good luck

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forexcoolgirl For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), yulbang111 (2018-04-16)

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    3000$ se ap ne demo open kar ke profit kar liya just buy or sell karne se jab ap real account main trade karo gai to esa nahi ho ga ku ke is main ap ko loss or profit dekhna hai ap demo main sahi tara se dayan nahi dete hain real main khud ka paisa hota hai slye ap ko greed pe control nahi kar ske gai zyada greed karte hain.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-04-23), ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), munibkhan (2018-04-23), naveedbnn (2018-04-18), ravi999 (2018-04-26), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-22), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), sufiyan22 (2018-04-22), yulbang111 (2018-04-16), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-24)

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually my friend for me I consider it in forex trading and we can do the transaction freely buy and sell, so we can make a deal to buy and close the position also in a short time, to make a deal we must have a clear reason and analysis Trader beginner the honorable it is the work of your god. You can become a successful forex trader with forex trading demo. If you understand how to open an order or close your order position that means you. can learn market analysis easily. Good luck to you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 154 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)