+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 196 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread: Education and Career.

Member rameez1786 is on a distinguished road rameez1786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a best online earning system. we can say that those are interest in this market. they are learn the complete knowledge and experience. so that they are work the market with the knowledge and experience. so that we are choose the forex is a best career.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is necessary to get education in relavent field first of all from experts . When we get success of all the knowledge, then we can get a career in Forex for earning .We must have highly educated of Forex trading knowledge to adopt our career.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned maxforex is on a distinguished road maxforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the forex market you can easily make a career and the things a person asks from career is already present in forex trading. Higher amount on returns and free time you get by trading in the forex market is no way close to other job and business. This is very satisfying career .

Member javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friedn hum sab bilkul theek hian yaha say ap kochaiyeh k ap forex trading ki education haisl kerhaian is main jahan tak ho skay is say apana career bna nain ki koshash kerayaain tak ap pana future next life mnain pleasye bana skayain and famailiy ko khushaal; rukh aksayin.

Banned kinan is on a distinguished road kinan's Avatar
    Thanks
    salam .................. i m good chonky har kaam krny k liye os se pehly os ko handle krny ka knowledge hona chahiye aor basically carear to education se he banta hai to knowledhe har kaam krny k liye zarori hai q k without knowledge aghar aap kisi kaaam ko deky gy to aap ko to ye bhe [pata nahi hoga k loog mujh se kiya kaam karwana chahty hai

Banned ramesh.maurya is on a distinguished road ramesh.maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alii View Post
    Yes bro i am fine and my education is b com complete and i have knowledge about forex is very good.And i make my career in forex for getting profit in long term bases i like it and i want forex trade for getting profit.
    Forex trading ek bahut hi profitable business hai jisko hum apni education ke sath sath bhi kar sakte hai kyoki yah market 24 hour work karti hai to hum jab bhi free ho essme kam kar sakte hai jisse ki hame futer me apne career ke liye jayda sochna nahi padega.

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo5 View Post
    Forex requires knowledge and high culture to the international economy and see things the country and state of the economy before trading in order to enter and Forex trading properly is not just buying and selling, and luck is how you will lose a lot and more than you think and you will not win anything.
    If we only rely on luck in forex this will be very dangerous for us. In forex we have to learn and work hard. Forex is not a business that rely on luck but we need knowledge more than just basic knowledge. so we can start trading forex with confidence and believe we will be successful in this business.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar forex market mein kisi ko acha career banana hota hai, to bhai uske liye jaruri hota hai ki wo yaha par education kafi achi tarah se hasil kare bhai, jis trader ke pass mein education hoga bhai wohi yaha par badiya tarah se trading kar sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai yaha par sikhna hai to hum logo ke liye jaruri hota hai ki mehnat ke sath mein kaam kare bhai, jo bhi trading karna jaan leta hai, uske liye yaha par paisa earning karna mushkil nahi hoga bhai acha income mil sakta hai.
    hanji ess business me trader ko mehnat ke saat he kaam karna hota hai,trader agar esme sabb samjhenga to uske baad he wo achha kar sakenga,ess business me trader ko achhe se sabb samajhna chahiye..

Junior Member meryam belfakir is an unknown quantity at this point meryam belfakir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think brother in forex market you can educate your self by reading books and buy cours there are so many book and cours for free and paying to educate your self

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 196 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)