+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 196 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Education and Career.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sasa0220 View Post
    For me both education and career are important. I have obtain my bsc degree frew years back . now i'm working. But still there are lot of thing i need to learn. For instance i did not learn Forex in high school or any where. But learn it by myself using online resources. I still have lot to learn. And i dedicate time everyday for that. Education is what makes some one more mature.Forex has a vast subject area and i guess we have to learn until we die.
    Forex traders should learn about Forex strategies, have a trading plan,
    have a trading strategy and use the right money management, use the right stop loss of capital,
    and also require capital and big time to gain profit in Forex trading quickly
    greeting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex education is a great foundation to begin trading efficiently. When learning about the forex market, acquiring the right knowledge is essential to steadily grow towards success. Forex education enables traders to reason and apply knowledge into important daily trading activities. For long-term progress, it is a helpful tool that guides traders to optimal systems and the best solutions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is a very interesting market but you can not work if you do not know the market and how works on and the stratigraphy of the market to be able to work and ganie of money

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Education and careers are largely dependent one by one now a day. We need education not only
    to run our trading business successfully but also to live our lives with maximum success.
    So, education helps us more and more to make a smart and ideal career. So education is the most important.
    regard

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

mejem (2017-10-19)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a poor educational background and I do not have a career at the moment. But the good thing is that in forex trading
    it does not matter if you have a good or bad education or a good or bad career. The important thing is you know how to trade
    and you know how to get and you know how to make a profit. Because in forex trading what determination of your determination to succeed.
    Over time you want to succeed in forex trading you can and you later. That is my hopes and dreams in forex trading into a successful trader.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eng.driller View Post
    dear all, how r u

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

let's talk about education and careers
    ajj kal advance door hai educationke bina app kouch be ni kar akte ho agar app kepass education hai tab he app market mein learn karo gye or app ka carear bana asan ho jye ga agar app ke pass education he na ho gi t app ke liye kuch be karna mushkil hai

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-09-28), Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-28), alizubair (2017-09-28), batool (2017-09-28), mano33 (2017-09-28), munibkhan (2017-09-28), punjabpolice (2017-09-28), rehanayaz (2017-09-28), zahid2016 (2017-09-29)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Jab humare pass mein acha khasa education forex ka hota hai to hum career is kaam mein bahut hi asani ke sath mein bana sakte hai bhai, education le bhai jab hum achi tarah se sikh jaate hai to tab perfect ho sakte hai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ache se market me learn karke chalega to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko education apne se market me le lena chahiye tabhi wo esme khud market me analysis kar sakenga..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-09-28), punjabpolice (2017-09-20)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Forex eak difficult business zaroor hai lakin is ko seekhna koi mushkil zaroor hai but na mumkin nahi hai is liye is ko seekh kar ap apna career set kar saktay hen forex say log bohat bohat achi earning kar rahay hen aor wo log apna apni education ki bunyad per apna career set karna chahtay hen wo forex ko seekh kar apna future set kar saktay hen.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), jellybelly2017 (2017-09-19), rehanayaz (2017-10-20)

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well we need to get education and knowledge in forex if we want to be a successful forex trader and this is the business which can give us life time income if we work hard to get profit from it and to be a successful trader one should be educated and know how to cope with the forex business and developing the skills is not an easy task in forex.

Banned Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex gives us education and also we can make our future bright through forex trading. Trading gives us a lot of opportunities to make our career bright. But first you have to learn and then you can earn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 196 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)