+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 196 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1952

Thread: Education and Career.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have very strong believe on forex business that i will make a bright career in this business,but i also know that it's not so easy that's why i am getting more and more education about this business which will help me to make my career..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ajaykumar1986 is on a distinguished road ajaykumar1986's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex aik difficult business hai forex ke business me forex ki education hona bhut zarori hai jis forex trading kr ke hum acha career bana sakty hai forex me humhe basic knowledge aur experince ki needs hoti hai aik achey aur success trader ke pass experince aur knowledge ki education hai to wo apna tarding me success ho kr good career bana sakta hai....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dipteeman is an unknown quantity at this point dipteeman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Through Forex trading we can make a career because it gives us earning that may be quit impossible at any job bu just sitting at home and doing it in our part times . So while starting the trader has to clear about the trading rules and must have to follow the rules and regulations. So in Forex trading a trader needs to have some knowledge regarding trading if he wants to make it his career. Because the Forex trading can make a good career in trading because really it gives money to its traders.

Member foufou is an unknown quantity at this point foufou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you need to know everything about forex , what is it , strategies , plans , history ... everything
    experience is gained with time my dear and practice

Banned Weilla is an unknown quantity at this point Weilla's Avatar
    Thanks
    well if u have a little knwledge of forex than surely its a best place to earn nd learn at d same time, coz forex knwledge can only be increased by discussion nd research and there is a saying 'knowledge never ends'
    so u can also make it as a career for ur future after ****uation ....

Banned Karem is an unknown quantity at this point Karem's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the career always need to education, becuase science does not stop at a certain place or a certain extent,, every day come to us what is new in science, whether theoretical or practical,,

Senior Member abdurl raziq is an unknown quantity at this point abdurl raziq's Avatar
    Thanks
    is qisam kay busniesses ko sirf wo afrad hi handle kar saktain hay jo educated hoon aur jo is say mutaliq experience rakhtay hain. jinhon nay is kay baray may kuch guid hasil kee hon apnay kisi bi friends say ya phir internet say. sirf yahe log is busniess say faida uta saktai hain

Banned JituHassan is an unknown quantity at this point JituHassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    if a educated person want to build up his career by forex trading it is possible for him . So without education no career in forex . I agree completely with your opinion,,,, forex trading business is very difficult if we do not have well-established skills and do not know in detail about possible trafficking in this business,,,, .. and forex trading is a business that is very good as it can get a benefit from a fraction of a second if we are fortunate in the position .....

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is this one this one time that i was brain washed that whenyou have the education that everyother personel wants you to have that you can not have the career that you wnate without papers

Member nidhi is on a distinguished road nidhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear to make a career in Forex we need to educate our self, because without education we can not do any thing in Forex business except loosing money so if we have to build up our carrer in Forex then we have to do all studies and practices before going for real trading, and once we learn the trick of the trade our life is secured with this business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 196 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)