+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 530 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: What you found useful in this forum?

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Zahiri si bat hai yahan par ziada log bonus ke liye hi kam kar rahy hain main bhi bonus ke liye hi posting krta hun aur is forum ke aur bhi bahut sy faidy hain jesa keh humien yahan par learning ke liye bahut kuch mil raha hai logun ka experience jo unhun ny hasil kia wo janny ko milta hai aur sab sy bari bat jo hai humien kisi chez jo forex ke releated ho us main problem ho tu hum usko yahan py discuss kar sakty hain logun sy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), kashi93 (2018-05-28)

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,670 Times in 12,965 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarawa View Post
    It's in this forum a lot of information about foreign exchange trading. Which will benefit us in investing funds in Foreign Exchange. There are also many Members who have to explain the various fluctuations that occur in the Forex market, as well as to explain the charts and movements that perform candles. There are many things that can be said that are very useful to us in this forum the first thing discussed in Forex Trading with fellow traders. It helps us to boost our confidence with this market and get motivated to do business and profit and download new strategies.
    for me..Indian forex forum is one of the best forum by Instaforex. this forum is very popular now. we can join in this forum for free, we can take more knowledge about forex business everyday. Indian forex forum always provide more knowledge for all trader. Indian forex forum is like forex library for all trader especially for beginner

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yulbang111 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-19), fxearner (2018-05-19), ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), kashi93 (2018-05-24), rehanayaz (2018-05-23), sarfraz786 (2018-05-19), sridevi (2018-05-23), sufiyan22 (2018-05-27)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by arshadlaskani View Post
    Sar hamara forex forum men aneka maksad hota hy har traders ko apna experience ya knowledge share karna agar ksi traders k pass trading ka ya forex ka knowledge nhe hota to usko is forums par ane se he knowledge hasel hota hy aur har trader forex k forums se he sekh k trading k lye tayar hota hay aur ek din kameyab hote hay aur forum men hamen har ek chez k bare men information melti rehti hy aur forex system ka asal maksad yahi hy k ap forums par akar knowledge hasel kro pehle pher trading start kro invest kr k
    forex forum me har cheez learn karne ko miljaata hai,esme trader apni he language me market me sabb samajh sakta hai,esme trader ko online se learn karna hai to ess forum par he trader ko apne liye jada se jada time dena hoga uske baad he wo esme sabb samajh sakenga.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-05-18), Unregistered (3), zulfiqar5564 (2018-05-18)

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's in this forum a lot of information about foreign exchange trading. Which will benefit us in investing funds in Foreign Exchange. There are also many Members who have to explain the various fluctuations that occur in the Forex market, as well as to explain the charts and movements that perform candles. There are many things that can be said that are very useful to us in this forum the first thing discussed in Forex Trading with fellow traders. It helps us to boost our confidence with this market and get motivated to do business and profit and download new strategies.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sarawa For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-05-18)

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most useful thing in the forum is advice, learning, awareness about the forex trading strategy special beginners, I am always happy to see such discussions in this forum which will be my added value related toex either in english or in hindi or in urdu this forum is good mix different languages as well and humorous sometimes too. This forum is very helpful for a newbie who does not feel a real account. where the bonus posts here can be used for new merchants including me and we can feel real accounts and trading psychology, we never felt before. the best advantage, do not ignore the opportunities and strive for success in this business.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to burqa For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-05-18), tayyab4ptc (2018-05-18), Unregistered (1)

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most of the play in forex it aims to get rich quickly and easily, ultimately after I try, nothing is easy in forex, takes big effort and defeats it seriously. only two options to buy or sell, but the implementation is not that easy, error after error will appear forex is still not too famous in India, most people do not know, what is forex, unlike the stock market, no more awareness about this trade, I think this forum is too useful for Indian people to learn and join forex and to become a forex trader.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gagal For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-05-18)

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Undoubtedly, I am here for being a good speed and learning from my friends and happy to others to be a member of this forum. Just today my friend found out about this forum and I did not delay to come here and was happy to find such a native forum. really great. for me, forecast! hear other people's opinions and build better confidence before trading. the community is very big here and we can share our strategies and ideas all the time. For sure, for many forums trading is the initial capital and learning

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Seb seyyari chheeze is your main forum ha k foirex he acha ha or seb bahut badi baat you ha k hum apni lanaguege using ker sektey hain baat kerne k leye so ab communication ka koi masla him nahi raha and thanks for indian this forum for making Forex trading easier for us I joined this forum last month. I know this forum from social networking sites. I am here because the first one is learning and the second share my experience and gather more experience with other members. And the last one is a bonus.

Member pujambi will become famous soon enough pujambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My goal to follow this forum is to gain knowledge about forex, because I am new and need to learn about strategy and broker is there, but I also get bonus which I will use to trade in instaforex. I am here mainly to get the prizes but I have seen many experiences and suggestions here and everybody exchanging information and all the love that I am here and constantly exchanging information with my friends on this great site. This forex forum is a way of learning forex alone. When we learn something about ourselves, it happens, we will know things in a better way. In this forex forum we can also ask some questions about forex trading.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am the actuality due to the acceptable amount and the acquisition of other people I recognize and be blessed to be a partner of this forum. I recently learned from my acquaintance about this appointment and I did not delay to appear actuality and be blessed to acquire the India forum. Professional traders who think and predict about the trading market really help beginners if they really want to follow the rules perfectly and have a positive outlook on them. The main points are the utilization and the extent of knowing the facts and thus the forums are really very helpful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 530 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)