+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 530 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5292

Thread: What you found useful in this forum?

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The bonus feature of the forum is really cool , I believe that there are many people who started trade forex just because there are forums providing this much bonus for posts. and newbie's get the chance to earn enough money to trade before they enter to real trading through this forum, this is really a great use for most out there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanu View Post
    most of the newbis here for learning and bonus ....as i want to know more about forex so i joined this forum ..as indian-forex has many expert trader and member..to get solution of queries
    glad to hear positive comments from you, I really wanted a community among us, because we need information, improve trading skills, share experiences and also wanted a common bond between traders

and end of words, I really enjoy being with one of you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    so many benefits that we find in this forum so that we can take much advantage of the merger by following this forum so that we should take advantage of this forum is good and right in order to get the most benefit.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i joined this forum because of learning purpose and earning purpose ...means earn some bonus so i can start real trading ....and another reason for joining this forum is to gain knowledge from eexprience of experts..

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah u r right...newbies ko koi bhi queries ho to who solve ho jati hai..aur is forum mein most of member india se hai aur ye forum khud ek indian forum hone ki wajah se ye forum bahot hi usefull lagta hai indians ko

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forum mein expert trader ke sath communication hone ki wajah se hamari queries ka solution aata hai aur humari knowledge bhi badhta hai...aur forum mein bonus posting hone ki wajah se mera lagaav isse kuch jyada hi hai

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Well this post is not useless,i just wanna know why do u chose indian-forex.com

Most of the people will have the following reasons:
    -Bonus Posting
    -Learning
    -Sharing idea
    -Dominating

Come on,lets share our experience.
    affcource am here just for posting bonus because am need money for trading and therefore am here for posting and which bonus am makin here am use for trading but i know its not too much but am use this easily and make trade

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in indian-forex we can exchange experiences, look for the character style traders, and develop the sciences in use for forex trading in forex trading. remember science is expensive. a posting bonus is a bonus just for traders. but science is not things that can be purchased with money, because science always valuable. until our old age.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some years back I was trading without any knowledge. Then my friend told me that if you want to improve your trading skills then you join the forex forums. He also told me that here many traders talk and share their experience with the members, so I joined and now I feel that my trading skills are improving time to time.

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am here at this forum because first I want to learn and update my self about the forex trading, second I am here because I want to earn some bonus points and later use this earned money in playing forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 530 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)