+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 530 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: What you found useful in this forum?

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everything here is useful.it depends on you that for what reason you are on this forum.Whatever the reason may be you get additional advantage here with the extra things you get on this forum for free. i am in this forum to learn and also earn. i normally keep on checking recent posts from senior's to learn what they have said and explained to anyone's querries and doubt's, i will admit that i have learnt quiet a lot from this forum, and about sharing idea then m quiet a bit behind everyone to be a successful trader in forex so right now i just grasp what i see and hopefully in future i might be helpful to someone with my experience!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to invest money in forex but not real. this forum give us learing with earning.By joining this forum, Indian traders can exchange there point of views regarding forex market and it will directly help indian traders, i am here because of good rate and learning from my others friend and happy to become members of this forum. i just today know from my friend about this forum and i dont delay to come here and happy to find such indian forum. really great.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can ahev the gdoo n realyy good trader t i am here because of good rate and learning from my others friend and happy to become members of this forum. i just today know from my friend about this forum and i dont delay to come here and happy to find such indian forum. really great. For me i am here because i am sure that i will learn at least one thing every time i come by in the forum and then make some dollars as well and i will have to be so honest about it as the bonus is the amazing !

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This forum not only gives the posting bonus but also provides traders with lot of valuable information about this trade and is very helpful for the newbies as they can get answers to all the issues they have.
    and This is one of the best features of this form as traders who have problem with English language can also post their views and write in Hindi , Urdu or Hinglish and share their thoughts and ideas.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forums are the best place to learn about forex. We can share ideas with other live traders. So we can easily fulfill our queries. We don't have to wait long enough like in e-books to know about any questions. Sharing the experience will much more help to us. and This forum not only gives the posting bonus but also provides traders with lot of valuable information about this trade and is very helpful for the newbies as they can get answers to all the issues they have.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right. I agree, because you'll get a lot of knowledge about forex trading in this forum. There are many master traders who want to share their experiences for free. in addition, you will also get a bonus post. so, you do not need to make a deposit. for a beginner, this is very helpful. Basically I start forex trading with forum posting but now I am little old in forex and now I have free time so I join again forum posting for time pass and also getting some bonus .

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ess forum ka sabse khas baat ye hai ki yahan hindi language me bhi forex learn karne ki subidha hai jinhe english nahin aati hai wo bhi forex shikh sakte hai, dusare sabse khas baat ye hai ki ess forum par posting karne ke liye humen bahut achcha bonus milata hai. Well for me I see that i am here because of good rate and learning from my others friend and happy to become members of this forum. i just today know from my friend about this forum and i dont delay to come here and happy to find such indian forum.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not made much friends because i just spend less time but I know other people are really making use of this forum they making friends earning bonus as well as they are also learning so I can not imagine what will be situation without these forums then I had to struggle a lot. and as you wrote here, i really agree with you, this is a right place to get some good information that we need to fix and develop or mistakes and we can see some experiences from the others,

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forum is really helpful to rectify our mistakes and errors, it is also helpful to clear the basic concepts of the traders. I found here many traders who do not have idea about the Stop loss and TP levels and a very good information can be found on the forum with a detailed discussion. and To be honest , i am here to earn bonus for trading, and then know what our fellow traders of my country are thinking about Forex trading and how many of them are successful . Then also i want to learn and share the knowledge with my countries experts and newbies.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i dont know about forex trading and i wanna increasing my knowledge so im here for member of forum and good fact is that when we are here for posting and learning and exchange our ideas we get bounces for the posts so its a good thing for new users and whom want to increase money. well i am here to get start trading business without investment money though i am planning to invest with insta a considerable amount for about a quareter i want to use this forum my second objective is to work and learn as learning is more important

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 530 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)