+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: SystemBBS complex (multi-EA + multi-indicators)

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by systemsbbs View Post
    Hi everyone!
    Presenting systemBBS.
    Multicurrency system works by eight major pairs.
    systemBBS - is a complete system for semi-automatic and automated trading,
    which includes an expert adviser and 6 multi-indicator + instructions.
    Entering the market 2-3 times a day - the average profit of 100-200 points.
    Recommended for trading TF 4H, but you can customize it for yourself and for other TF (1H as the practice - has the right to exist)
    You can become the owner of the system.
    Contact me in on the forum
    or
    send systemsbbs (@) gmail (.) Com
    or
    s.k.y.p.e systemsbbs
    You can see it in file. rapidshare.com/files/4287546738/systemBBS.zip
    I have downloaded the file from rapid share but you have not explained it any more. I want to know hoe to use this system and how it works. Please explain it here so that all the traders may get benefit from this system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asfari is an unknown quantity at this point asfari's Avatar
    Thanks
    why you do not share directly here instead of sharing the noble work that you create a campaign just to tread ea you do not give a knowledge of you in our ea
    ea if you can guarantee you always win in the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi everyone!
    Presenting systemBBS.
    Recommended for trading TF 4H, but you can customize it for yourself and for other TF (1H as the practice - has the right to exist)
    or
    or
    s.k.y.p.e systemsbbs
    You can see it in file. rapidshare.com/files/4287546738/systemBBS.zip
    oh and the link error can not be read sir, no sir there is another link, this seems a very good indicator system, if I may suck sir and I will make an account first demonstration exercises

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't recommend that we download any link that we can find in here as we don't know if its clean or has a virus. Just to be safe its better that we check the history of the member first. Especially if that member is just a newbies. That's why its important that we only click the link if its been posted by mod or by old members with good reputation.
    But the strategy look good. I think its better that we google first for more information.

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've downloaded and I do not find an explanation of the method of yours ...
    hmm, sounds like a commercial ...
    why do not you explain here ..?
    please click THANKS

Junior Member systemsbbs is an unknown quantity at this point systemsbbs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please download - write to email please systemsbbs@gmail.com

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar pata nahi ka ha muaja es post ke bilkul be samaja nahi a rhai ha main na boht zadia kusha ke ha k mauaj es ka bara main thori bht samaja a jaya lakin muaja to yar es ka bara main koi pata nahi chala raha ha main ka karoon.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar app ko acha say acha indicator chiya hain tu app ko net par har cheez mil mil jaya ge jo app chata hain woh sab kuch ko app ko avaliable ho jaya ga

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joru For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-30), Golobutt (2019-10-04)

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    i download it but its really dificult to understand this because its complex one and make us difficult for trading the reason is we can trade with simple
    system and when we select the difficult system means a complex system to trade at that time we arrange many complications for our
    decision making.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to najaf12345 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-30), babar8487 (2019-02-22), buttar (2019-03-17), Golobutt (2019-10-04)

Senior Member Kites is an unknown quantity at this point Kites's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi everyone!
    Presenting systemBBS.
    or
    or
    s.k.y.p.e systemsbbs
    You can see it in file. rapidshare.com/files/2203717549/BBS.zip
    This is a good system my brother, but when I download the file I did not understand how I'm going to put the right ordinate and the robot will work better if you can attach the graphic it will be better to understand , how it works and what session you must use it and thank you in advance for your sharing my brother.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kites For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-30), babar8487 (2019-02-22), Golobutt (2019-10-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 LastLast