+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: SystemBBS complex (multi-EA + multi-indicators)

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The hanji bhai trader has got a test from the system that he has been able to confirm that he has a long way to do what he wants to do, and he has done a very good job with both the system and his team, and he has done a good analysis of the kiss. He has experience of the trader. He has a lot of experience for the trader who has a couple of pairs, but he is a strategist who has tried to compare the pair with a pair of strategies, but it is a very difficult test for the pair as well as the system acha work you do not know what to do

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I downloaded it but it was very difficult to cancel it because it was complicated and made it difficult for us to trade the reason was that we could trade with a simple system and when we chose a difficult system it meant a complicated system to trade at that time we arranged many complications for our decision making. and, I don't know about that. I can't understand this post. I have tried many times to understand it. But I can't understand it. Now I don't know what to do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course foreign currency will not be a personal game. This is a money-making business company. However, I think it's similar to recreation. Around foreign currencies, most people also succeed and also trade that is similar to recreation. Most people do results. very difficult around foreign currencies that are similar to recreation Only after losing trade is most people also develop to be sad similar to recreation. Employing stock trading most people spend profits on personal games, most people never spend certain capital.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

angkara (2019-06-20)

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I haven't heard about this indicator in the past and that's why I don't have this indicator, you should try to find it there where you listen to this indicator, and if you find it please share with us here in this forum and Can make a profit -ata 100-200 points only by doing 2-3 transactions? Then how does the trading system work, why don't you explain it in this thread, so that my friends in the forum can find out / understand about this system while being able to try.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's okay, thanks EA or Forex automated robot par trust nahi hi, maine janta hu ki EA as trading karne humare upar mental pressure hota hota, hum ek baar invest karke to build hi trade hi profit get karakte hai kyoki humara EA trade automatically opens aur tutup karte rahta hi. and Download the fast sharing file, you haven't explained it from now on. I need to understand hoes, if you want to use this method and how it works. Please justify here, that they can get if this method.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have downloaded files from fast sharing but you haven't explained them further. I want to understand hoes to use this method and how it works. Please give reasons for this here so that all traders get this method ... and if a trader participates in the contest then it can improve his trading performance and he can also learn from senior traders, if he will show good performance in the contest then he can win prizes too. I think we should take part in the contest.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While we tend to choose business that is challenging for complex systems for your business at the same time ... You are my difficult business for this because we will be dealing with a simple ... complex system like ... I downloaded it getting rid of very important for this matter only and a lot of bt sahi aur demo as well as bohat ziayda learn krne ko milta hi. aur playing janta hu k demo bohat ziayda boring hi aur ager hum ko demo per exercise because hi for the main contest hissa lena chahiye. you learn from the best way.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trading business requires understanding and skills in mastering the trading system, for a trader to be able to understand and understand the trading system rules so that it is not difficult to analyze trades thereby reducing the risk of forex traders' losses and failures and includes expert advisors and 6 instructions + multi-indicators . Enter the market 2-3 times a day - good profit as good as forex

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    friends, I don't think we need to download the file, it might be protected by a key that we can't use. Actually he said that if we want to buy it we have to contact him so that it means to be sold and not free with that link. You can read the explanation again. It would be better if you could at least explain your strategy because the purpose of this forum is to share and, I don't think we need to download the file, it might be protected by a key that we can't use. Actually he said that if we want to buy it we have to contact him so that it means to be sold and not free with that link. You can read the explanation again. it would be better if you can at least explain your strategy because the purpose of this forum is to share

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

sapolang (2019-06-29)

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not have any questions, then you can not comment on the main name of the person, but if you do not have any questions, then you will be able to answer the questions of the Chief Minister, but no matter how much money you have received from your account. . If there is a question mark on how to apply for an application, then you have got a full application from the app, which is where the app is installed, but it is very easy to use the application

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast