+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 322 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Banned ortizen is an unknown quantity at this point ortizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is actually a reason for that. With regard to identifying u self being an enemy. As a result of, whenever u have a trading account and when making a few profits u will feel as if a lot of greedy with regard to money and begin to trade. Trading will end up being u each desire and u will aspire to greater leverages because well. Which means u tend to be getting greater risk. So which if u had been not lucky enough u account will end up being loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wamahiga1 is an unknown quantity at this point wamahiga1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have also realized the same especial;ly when I have closed all my trades and then I ask myself to open another because the market is not stopping even though i do, then i end up losing all my money. This has happened twice with each having 100 dollars and above

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khan000 is an unknown quantity at this point khan000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes no dout is main koi shak nahi hai jab hum nakam hoty hainb tu apny lalach ki waja say hi hoty hain hamian chhiay khud par control kar kay kam karin

Member uwk is an unknown quantity at this point uwk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I fully agree with your enemy is yourself, because you are thinking much and with such deals to choose the form and say to yourself I do this or that, and you're at a loss you steadfast on new thinking and proper and appropriate and never Attma in profit

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i recognized which my enemy is actually personally as a result of i am a lazy and impatient guy. that is why i am lesser on many sectors however in existing i management these issues.

Junior Member columbus is an unknown quantity at this point columbus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello New trader it's yes.both time we lost in forex market try to make more money in per day gembling we and get lost in forex market.we can not control our emotion we lost.get good experiecne we can success in forex market using it..

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I also support it that yourself is the real enemy in your trading business in the forex market . sometimes we are trading with the forex emotionally and greedy .I think emotional trading and greed are the main enemy in the forex business and it distroed our account .

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi b trader he khud ka khud he sub say barha dushman howa karta hai jb tak wo is km me dushmani say barhtay howe samjhdair say kam leta hai tab tak us ki samjhdari say kam lenay ki salahiyat barhti chali jati hai hume hamesha ki tarha say kuch na kuch naya kar k chalna hota hai to he hum kuch ban patay hain.

Banned trader123 is an unknown quantity at this point trader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    bilkul bhi ham usi waqat he is mein caha kama skty han jab ham is emin achy ba skty han ye bht he achi bat ha hamry liy k ham is mein achay ban skty han hamsha admi us waqat he is mein caha kama ksta ha jb admi is mein acha invest kerta ha and is mein apny ap ko control kar k trdae kerta ha

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When trading in the forex market you have to first conquer yourself before proceeding to conquer the market, by conquering yourself I mean you should have your emotions completely under control to avoid losing money in the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 322 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)