Page 294 of 322 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    trading with a cool mind is the rit way but when the profit's start to walk towards loss then frustration takes over and then more wrong stuff goes on.... .......and also too muck over confidence can be a real bummer.......
    the intended emotion is self-control is the enemy, if we felt it was a profit and closed position and then quickly re-open position with no regard to existing conditions will usually be unrestricted and benefits that have been obtained also can be lost quickly capital can even be eaten until the position to be turning a profit was now a loss and continue to lose money because of curious about the losses to continue to open up the capital position without taking into account the losses for the losses keep going until they run out of capital that is what is called the enemy within himself could not control his emotions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, psychology is the biggest enemy of the trader in the Forex market and self-dealing with emotions, fear and greed and the inability to control them in Sorry for any beginning and I also feel, but with time I will go and this bad feeling, a fear

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mojacko View Post
    that is why you must learn to discipline yourself and control your emotions, and tell yourself what is the right thing to do. because if you can't control yourself, you will hate yourself in the end and blame yourself.
    aggree,we must control it and watch to didnt changed our mind and acted with unrealistic or based on emotions in trading
    it will be zero analise factors agains let emotions comes and break our plan that we are build before.

Member bejomulyo is an unknown quantity at this point bejomulyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalponick View Post
    thats right.. in forex we need to fight with ourselves continuously.. We all have emotions like Greed, Fear, Anger, Desperation etc.. And when we trade these emotions also starts reflecting on our trades.. and these can affect our trading seriously.. even sometimes they proved as the main reasons for getting a margin call.. this is why we need changed ourself into a machine, whenever we starts trading..
    the most i aware is my fear. i really appreciated your opinion, kalpo. the bold one is "we need changed ourself into a machine. that's will be a great quote for a trader.

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Controlling your emotions is something really tough and you can never have full control over it. This can be reduced to some extent but can't be eliminated from our trading. With the passage of time, we will learn the art of maintaining discipline.

Junior Member mojacko is on a distinguished road mojacko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jg6073727 View Post
    yes you are right. there is no enemy in forex you yourself. When you are in the market for the long time and not leve the market even you have some earnings then you go greedy and becomes your own enemy
    that is why you must learn to discipline yourself and control your emotions, and tell yourself what is the right thing to do. because if you can't control yourself, you will hate yourself in the end and blame yourself.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right. there is no enemy in forex you yourself. When you are in the market for the long time and not leve the market even you have some earnings then you go greedy and becomes your own enemy
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats right.. in forex we need to fight with ourselves continuously.. We all have emotions like Greed, Fear, Anger, Desperation etc.. And when we trade these emotions also starts reflecting on our trades.. and these can affect our trading seriously.. even sometimes they proved as the main reasons for getting a margin call.. this is why we need changed ourself into a machine, whenever we starts trading..

Member FXSHM is an unknown quantity at this point FXSHM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greediness is the most harmful part of our emotion. when i was a newbie i lost huge money due to my greediness. actually i knew the rule of money management. but my greediness overcame my knowledge. i think if you want to be a successful trader you must have control over your emotion.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is the biggest enemy for us at Forex self that negatively affect us during trading and greed. People successful in the forex can control all the emotions, greed and manage capital well and rigorous and I hope that I'm also the most successful in the Forex and everyone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 322 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)