+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 322 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Banned mnouman32 is an unknown quantity at this point mnouman32's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's why we'd like to take care in doing trades do one thing specialized with ourselves, permitting North American nation to try and do that if trade will build motivation and doesn't build North American nation stress in trade and management the employment of cash you have got.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member RMPCFP is an unknown quantity at this point RMPCFP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujy zayada is kam ky bary me itni informition ni ha our ap jab bi kisi kam ko start karty hy to ap ko us kam kay bary me informitoin honi chaiy ta ky ap us kam me loss na ho our indain ofrex ofurm me na serf loss ni ha duniya ky her kam me loss ho jata hy our is kam ko0 smaj kar kary gy to ap ko loss bhut kam ho gi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashfaqmbd is an unknown quantity at this point ashfaqmbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear, i totally agree with you since it is our decisions and emotions that control the whole situation, if we focus on quality rather than quantity or in other words greed, we may perform in a better way and succeed.

Member bnrtahmina is an unknown quantity at this point bnrtahmina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am aware connected with my own numerous flaws. Our very best a weakness can be aspiration. Today, We have started off plenty of improvements. Mindset might be handled. In addition to, When i deduce, should be only one thing to help people to be able to endure this forex trading reasonable throughout considering as well as behaving.

Senior Member craft is an unknown quantity at this point craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    like a forex trader ought to never think that the choice that many of us did was doubt, especially if we will not believe in your capability, don't yet trading, forex as a result of this is actually the grievance all of us simply psychology ourselves to have management, trading that many of us don't really truly come to sense burdened.

Member kirno is an unknown quantity at this point kirno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think indeed that's how forex and I think the enemy in trading that is ourselves and we as traders can have passion in running well then all will be fine and we should be able to run well and we should be able to run with passion.

Senior Member amjid222 is on a distinguished road amjid222's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ka busines mianb ap ki hir kise se as ke bare mian malomat ko hasil kirna ho ga ar as mian ap ko khod hi per depend ni kirna ho ga varna ap ko as business mian loss ho skta haas liae ap ko sirf apne hi ap per depend ni kirna ho ga

Banned hamza.boy is an unknown quantity at this point hamza.boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Right. Many of traders want to find reason for they loss at others.
    Broker, platform, analysts, conspiracy etc etc.
    But in most casses they are real enemy for themselves

Senior Member shashi is an unknown quantity at this point shashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    hum jitna cool mind se or bina dar ser kam karte utna he jada kamjab hote hain.

Senior Member mahbubrahman is an unknown quantity at this point mahbubrahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i feel frightened person i cant agree with ones thoughts and opinions, In the event that all of us do not trust the talent along with strategy all of us cant succeed or maybe obtain profits. if all of us regard ourself since our personal foe then all of us don't be capable of concentrate at all. This specific feeling can be quite unfavorable, rather we ought to take care of ourself since one of the better along with build a positive mindset. Don't forget every good results will begin from the thought processes thus a good mindset is a prerequisite to have success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 322 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)