+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 322 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, we have to control ourselves not to be greedy and emotion when trading in forex, so it is true that the enemy in forex trading is ourselves, so we must always learn to avoid our greedy in forex. with greed we usually will not use good money management, and always get more profit. and if a trader has a shortage of technical expertise easily fixed by deepening knowledge of forex and sharing strategies with more skilled traders, but if you have a lack of emotions it is difficult to control the nature of greed and fear that nobody helps. Because the real enemy for a trader is himself, and that causes the greatest loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes .. self is the most dangerous enemy for himself. the emotion that arises when the trader is in the middle of a trade is a very bad thing that may end up making the trader lose all his investments, that's why the trader needs to restrain himself and never allow this kind of emotion to take over him and make him make a rational decision and So we must control ourselves slowly and adjusted to the tempo of market trends. And follow what strategies we have built so as not to be aggressive or greedy, afraid.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    True, the true enemy is our own, and the cause of the loss is our own. So we must be able to control our emotions when having to trade. Try to monitor your own thoughts when you start to open trading software and start seeing price movements, there must be your desire to immediately open a position, can not just see the movement of charts easily. and In my first corporate job, I was born with a terrible fear that the promotion was based on thick sauna ethics plus mark production. I dreamed in the direction of the destination indicating that the top was also baking the bread to happen. Unfortunately, my advice about the corporate environment is not accurate. As a grunt, an engineer, let alone a manager,

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we look from mental and psychology, we will understand how we can be the greatest enemy. Trading in forex requires many factors to manage. Not just money and strategy, but also mental and emotional. If we fail to manage that factor, it will make our trade fail. When we are in the market, we will understand how emotionally and mentally very difficult to manage. Try to make decisions with happy feelings and clear minds. and sometimes we are enemies of ourselves, because in forex trading, we have to be completely honest, and get us wrong, and stick to our plans, and do not acquire alibi for our wrong actions, so we have to collect change , so that's true, we are our enemies in forex trading sometimes.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friends, to be successful, you must be able to control yourself. including controlling emotions, the nature of greed and the fear of nature. Traders must be able to control themselves, if the trader cannot control himself, what he will do arbitrarily makes an account of losses and losses, never works. and our enemies in forex trading are ourselves. Here we are faced with risks that can make us emotionally unstable. we have confidence in our abilities, and the discipline of our trade plan.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both of us are our enemies in this business, ourselves and price movements because we have to defeat them with our strategy and analysis and while we trade it is time to get rid of all the bad emotions like greed and fear, and replace them with discipline to the trading system and our money management. and, our enemy in trade is ourselves. Here we are faced with fear and greed in the trade. we must be confident and disciplined with the trading plan we have created. focused and comfortable, can help the psychological emotions themselves become more stable.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I totally agree with your opinion that nothing but ourselves is the enemy of our capital. It is very difficult to control emotions such as fear, greed, and stress when trading. Good traders have great ability to control these emotions. All of these emotions will affect our trading style and change our entire analysis. and, I get the impression that we are our own friends! Better to take advice from friends :-). When we put our minds on the path of discipline, it becomes easy to control trade! "Known losses are better than unknown benefits"

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,350 Times in 2,470 Posts
    our self have two kind of element, as asset and enemy.
    * as asset : our self is the first asset for doing this job, and our spirit is also the asset for doing this job, including our mindset and skill.
    * as enemy : our greedy is our enemy, this is a character that present in our life, if this is the great enemy so we must trade without this character and tradesafely without greedy.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with you that myself is my real enemy. When we are about to open a trade, my goal is to earn the pair's highest return. In the mean time sometimes the emotions will hamper me and therefore I think the market may be more planted and I will make a profit. On the other hand, it just loses its capital !!!!! and, I totally agree with your opinion that nothing but ourselves is the enemy of our capital. It is very difficult to control emotions such as fear, greed, and stress when trading. Good traders have great ability to control these emotions. All of these emotions will affect our trading style and change our entire analysis.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with that .. alone is your real enemy .. emotions always take over your trade when you are less disciplined in trading .. the main purpose of your forex trading is to make a profit .. then what to do to achieve that ?? Plan your strategy .. follow your strategy .. and obey the rules. do not overtrade, do not counter trend, control your money managmenet and manage the risks .. with the right discipline .. GREEDY can be controlled easily and the enemy in forex trading is ourselves. Here we must be able to control your emotions so that we can focus and be comfortable in trading. beliefs can be a support for us to feel comfortable and develop skills and discipline in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 322 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)