+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 322 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Senior Member meregehese is an unknown quantity at this point meregehese's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is true, but we want our own success in violation of the rules we have created themselves. indeed all of it came from our own ego. if we can reduce our ego then I think to move forward will be lighter.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned conterpaint is an unknown quantity at this point conterpaint's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's right you have to have management over your emotions. You can't have management over value movement other then these emotions can return inside ourselves. If you certainly will not management them, you then can't blame the market for your company loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zeshanshabbir is an unknown quantity at this point zeshanshabbir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wserkj sheklf ,dkjh gflkgjfh lkihj lkjhb l.kfjhg.lzdfh gl;.zudh;lgkflgjh.kjhg .kzf ghkzjhf,gkz f.kg, kzsgf,kzs fkzsdgh, .fkjzsgd k,f zsgd,k gf,zskd gfk,zsdhg jfhvz sjhmd vfjhzsdc vjfhzmsgdv kjfhzvsjfhvzskmd vfjzhsdv fbzsdk fkzjsvdfk vzsdf...

Banned saghir will become famous soon enough saghir's Avatar
    Thanks
    jee haan aap naa bilkul sahee farmaya jo shakis apny aap ko nahi kabooo kar sakta usy forex par nahi ana chahiy us k liy forex sony ki murghe ka bjay magharmuch sabit ho ga agr sony ka anda chahiy to peer aapny dimagh ko thanda rkhyn

Senior Member ahmad33nadeem is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad33nadeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear i agree with you forex trading main loss hota rahe tu log depress hojate hain lakin hum ko emotion or greed ko control kar ke trading karain tu loss kai chances hum ko kam hote hai little profit is very good strategy

Senior Member tehminazainab is an unknown quantity at this point tehminazainab's Avatar
    Thanks
    we would need to first of all bellives before we can be able to trade , otherwise we would be afraid of placing a trade because we won't be able to trust ourself and in other for us to grow our confidence , we must practise hard on demo account so that we can boost our trading skills....

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by faral View Post
    We would need to first of all believe in ourselves before we can be able to trade, otherwise we would be afraid of placing a trade because we won't be able to trust ourself and in other for us to grow our confidence, we must practice hard on demo account so that we can boost our trading skills.
    yes, we should not be afraid to trade forex, because the losses that we will get a lesson and a bad experience that should be avoided, if we are afraid to lose, you should not be trading, or re-learn to get a trading system that is always profitable

Member faral is an unknown quantity at this point faral's Avatar
    Thanks
    We would need to first of all believe in ourselves before we can be able to trade, otherwise we would be afraid of placing a trade because we won't be able to trust ourself and in other for us to grow our confidence, we must practice hard on demo account so that we can boost our trading skills.

Senior Member mamun9t8 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greedy is the real enemy for me by the greedy i m loss huge money and i think this is the best for me by the forex trade i want to make money by the short time and i think this is the main cause for loss money so i think this is the main enemy for for me i want to control this

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right
    Our greatest enemy is our selfish sense,
    we are very confident with our abilities, so we ignore the MM that we use, this is the beginning of the destruction of our trading
    Better we try to control ourselves before entering the forex market
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 322 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)