+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 322 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Senior Member aqeel12345 is an unknown quantity at this point aqeel12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that.s good decision but please understand that knowing yoursilf is more that then please be patient while i try to translate this book to treding field ..........thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fazalraheem is on a distinguished road fazalraheem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you dear forex mai emotional factor basically apko loss ya low profit daita hai. or apke emotion mai greed, overconfidence, apka fear ye sb apko loss daite hain ya phr low profit. if you want to become good trader then you have to control your emotions while you start your trading. and specially never greed in your trade.
    Please click thanks if you got my post good and useful for increase your knowledge.

Member duaa khan is on a distinguished road duaa khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can say inforex market we are the reall enemy of ourself . coz we are always proof a loser and reason is only our emotions many time we promise that we will never rapeat our misstakes in markt bt always fortgot and rapeat it rapidly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned millo is an unknown quantity at this point millo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes in fact i'm agree with you. But did you notice different then worry and greed there's also different emotions that will impact trading. That are over confidence, hope and expectations. You same that will management yourself, and these factor are vital to management and never overlooked them

Senior Member anissomilano is an unknown quantity at this point anissomilano's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes yourself is the real enemy in forex trading , the good and the successful trader who can control himself when he trade in forex , if you do that and be patient you well get success in this business .

Senior Member saipraveen32 is an unknown quantity at this point saipraveen32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i personally learned a lesson and lost my money we should only trend and scalping is the waste of time and traders who do it they are calles loosers in the forex market .......but while trading we should keep our mind cool and should not close any postions that are going negative pips we should wait until it rise and then we should close our trade ,, only cool mind and get us success in the forex market

Banned galaxy90 is an unknown quantity at this point galaxy90's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i think is never our enemy i think it is my friend froex is the scores of income it is not the resone for harmful

Member mr xodox is on a distinguished road mr xodox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading and emotional interference both can't be mixed and can't be happen at same time maybe they can happen but you should expect worst results from your trading then and we will suggest you to trade 2 times when you are emotionally disturbed.

Member KORSEL is an unknown quantity at this point KORSEL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lume45 View Post
    yes i agree with you most of trader loose money here due to greed fear and emotions so avoid then and have good trading plan and good money management to get big profit so learn well and earn good profit
    forex business will never be separated from how we do this trade with knowledge because the knowledge we can then increase the ourselves better, especially our knowledge in this trade will make us to be involved in the business will also be much better regulate emotions trading

Banned lume45 is on a distinguished road lume45's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree with you most of trader loose money here due to greed fear and emotions so avoid then and have good trading plan and good money management to get big profit so learn well and earn good profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 322 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)