Page 284 of 305 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 3041

Thread: Trading Gold.

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    may be in cent account 100$ is enough...
    we can see more then 200pips up & down in gold...it need a good money managment. one more thing in my view...if we are open gold order then we dont play with other currency pair..
    200 pips floating at a time is just so high so it's quite a big risk trading on gold and if it went right it can be greatly profiting too .
    however i still don't find any need of trading gold as i'm doing good at curencies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can see more then 200pips up & down in gold...it need a good money managment. one more thing in my view...if we are open gold order then we dont play with other currency pair..
    yes friend,with $100 or 10000 cent we can using 0.1 maximum of lot size.
    and also must focus only on the gold, if we are in pair currency too it makes you confuse and difficult to make analysis again in gold if in pair get floating minus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    i think there are affected by economic in US, because now index market in US is well.
    im so fear to trading in the gold. i just prefere in the forex currency because i have been more knowledge and experience on that.
    maybe in some day i will trades also in the gold commodity
    You need a more investments and much better analysis to trade in gold and it is very risky as well.So if you do not have any knowledge about it stay with the currencies and avoid gold trading for the time being.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    maybe we can open the cent account to start trading in the gold, so we get a large resilience of capital altough we invest a small amount.
    i think $100 is enough if we are open in the cent account to trades in the gold. and its safety if we are always use a reasonable lot.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my view trading in gold always be batter but there is one condition..you have enough balance...in my view for 0.01 need 500$
    gold not only gold metal always has up trend...they come down but after there down movement they make new high point.
    maybe we can open the cent account to start trading in the gold, so we get a large resilience of capital altough we invest a small amount.
    i think $100 is enough if we are open in the cent account to trades in the gold. and its safety if we are always use a reasonable lot.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    i have not trade gold yet , i have seen that investing in gold has became a trend nowadays in many people as they consider it as a safe deposit. i don't know is it good to trade gold and another fact is that i really am happy with trading with currencies.
    in my view trading in gold always be batter but there is one condition..you have enough balance...in my view for 0.01 need 500$
    gold not only gold metal always has up trend...they come down but after there down movement they make new high point.

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have not trade gold yet , i have seen that investing in gold has became a trend nowadays in many people as they consider it as a safe deposit. i don't know is it good to trade gold and another fact is that i really am happy with trading with currencies.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    current gold price movements are very fluctuating, decline that occurred since the creation of a new record is very drastic at all ...
    This may also be caused due to increase in the price of gold very quickly, so it dropped the price of gold also falling so fast ...
    i think there are affected by economic in US, because now index market in US is well.
    im so fear to trading in the gold. i just prefere in the forex currency because i have been more knowledge and experience on that.
    maybe in some day i will trades also in the gold commodity

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    you must be carefull, altough the best strategy in gold s buy only, but sometime gold have a large corection last in the august or september last.
    i think many trader got margin call at the time, because gold have down trend after touch the 1.9000 .
    i see now has been on 1.69xx
    current gold price movements are very fluctuating, decline that occurred since the creation of a new record is very drastic at all ...
    This may also be caused due to increase in the price of gold very quickly, so it dropped the price of gold also falling so fast ...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    that's the strategy i use in gold trading. one think that we should bear in mind, be careful with the money management. it should be very tight and counted.
    you must be carefull, altough the best strategy in gold s buy only, but sometime gold have a large corection last in the august or september last.
    i think many trader got margin call at the time, because gold have down trend after touch the 1.9000 .
    i see now has been on 1.69xx
    Last edited by SG Trader; 2011-11-01 at 07:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 305 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)