+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 305 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Gold.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan aj gold ne kuch zida movement nh ke hai aj ke date main gold 1318 tak gia hai or back phir 1309.83 tak aya hai es ne zida movement nh ke hai wese tu jahan tak muje lag raha hai tu gold ke down ke chance zida hai or umed hai ke gold ab 1300 se down asakta hai ese weak main ya phir next weak main or agar yeah 1300 se down ata hai tu phir yeah sedha jage ga 1260 per ho sakta hai ke yeah es month main reach kr jae 1260 tak possible hai es liye muje tu yeah long term main hi sell lag raha hai or muje lagta hai ke yeah bht zida down aye ga ab

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-10), fxearner (2018-05-08), ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), hmforex (2018-05-13), incomejobs (2018-05-10), iqrayousaf (2018-05-27), javedqasim (2018-05-18), jhoradpak (2018-05-10), Nirzana (2018-05-27), sarfraz786 (2018-05-10), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai gold par trading karna main to kahunga dekho risky hota hai, consistently is par win kar pana mushkil hai, lekin haan aisa tabhi ho sakta hai jab humare pass mein trading ka sahi experience ho jata hai to hum is par trading kar sakte hai.
    gold bahut he jada volatile metal hai,esme gold me kaam karne ke liye trader ko analysis aana chahiye,esme trader ko bilkul low volume se kaam karna hoga because market volatile hone se sabse fadt movement gold me he dekhne ko milta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-05-08), Unregistered (2)

Member oray is on a distinguished road oray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Truly it is based on merchants because of the fact there are surely traders who prefer to buy and sell precious metals but there must be a number of dislikes. After all I am on the side like a stock market as a consequence of monetary information. As well as I try and buy and sell based on information but I believe that with regard to precious metals there must be a possibility involving information. I do not trade in Gold because it is so expensive. But I know some people who trade in gold and they can guarantee that gold is very stable in the direction and that if we can get in the right direction on time, we will be able to make a profit from gold trading.

Member elpiji is on a distinguished road elpiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold trading is the most profitable and countless work dangerous in external transactions of buying and selling. I avoid buying and selling gold because of the huge margin requirement and the uncertainty in the gold price. Each time the gold increases or decreases its movement is really fast and sharp so it is easier to avoid buying and selling gold. I think you are talking about your average trading or your purchase as you mentioned buying in every fall. Also you need to make sure that you need to have more funds in this case and hold it for longer periods of time because gold can move 1000 **** in one direction in one day. So be careful if you trade like this.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems that it is really a good business for gold trading, but the guess needs a somewhat larger investment than forex, I hear people say there is also a leverage program in gold trading, have not found anything yet. In addition, I still think forex is more mcuh than gold trading at the moment, I wonder why people prefer forex to gold? And I think gold trading has been out even longer than forex, am I right? I never sell gold, but I have tried to exchange gold. to be able to trade in gold required a large capital, because at that time my $ 30 capital was not able to trade gold, besides gold has a very large spread. but the profits from gold trading are likely to be price movements in one direction, reaching hundreds of pips daily.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you ask me with forex currency trading, the buying and selling of the metal is very risky because the cost of the current metal is likely to be the best amount possible besides distributing very large silver in addition to the movement can be large, so the purchase and sale of metal must be done. having large funds usually get rid of almost all funds in just a few seconds by buying and selling metals. I think gold has actually grown taller and taller over the years, it could be a rather steady investment in the gold market, as long as you have the patience to see volatility up and down and up again. However, gold profit is not alive, I mean not like forex that you can choose different pair to trade, for different kinds of profit, along with different investment amount and different kind of leverage.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience in forex trading, gold trading is very risky because gold prices have reached the optimum level and the spread of gold is very high and the movement is also high, so gold trading requires large capital if it loses all capital just a few seconds in gold trading. I think in this year you have to trade gold by following the direction of the buying trend because I think gold is likely to be Abobe to $ 1350- $ 2000. Use of good money management is therefore necessary for your trading success.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are talking about your average trading or your purchase as you mentioned buying in every fall. Also you need to make sure that you need to have more funds in this case and hold it for longer periods of time because gold can move 1000 **** in one direction in one day. So be careful if you trade like this. Gold can rise up to 1000 pips a day so it requires a lot of trading capital and a very accurate analysis on behalf of traders and traders should be able to hold their trades for a longer time or in other words have to do long-term trading.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold trading is a complex business because I am new to forex and do not start trading except currency. A friend of mine invited me to trade at golld but I still feel that I must understand the gold market because of its advantages and disadvantages. This is a profitable business but with better strategy and planning. i hate gold trading the last time golden trade major to or loss houa mujhe wiase gold trading karna assan nahi hai iske liye apko gold first to news read karni chahiye uske baad apni stargegies banani chahiye.then apply that strategy. if get profit then satisfied with profit small.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are talking about your average trading or your purchase as you mentioned buying in every fall. Also you need to make sure that you need to have more funds in this case and hold it for longer periods of time because gold can move 1000 **** in one direction in one day. So be careful if you trade like this. Gold trading requires more funds than is required in forex currency and traders also have to trade gold for the long term. Traders should also have a better and more accurate analysis before trading in gold.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 305 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)