+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 794 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 7932

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai dekho is business mein jab aa jaate hai, to hum logo ko paisa milen lag jata hai, aur jisko paisa acha mil raha hota hai, wo chorega nahi is business ko wo hamesha life time yaha par kaam karega bhai.
    hanji ess business ko join karne ke baad trader agar esme earn karne lag jaata hai to fir wo ess business ko kabhi leave nahi karenga,trader ko esme ache se market me sabb samajhna chahiye aur skill apne aap banana chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekho is business mein jab aa jaate hai, to hum logo ko paisa milen lag jata hai, aur jisko paisa acha mil raha hota hai, wo chorega nahi is business ko wo hamesha life time yaha par kaam karega bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Junior Member aoubidf is an unknown quantity at this point aoubidf's Avatar
    Thanks
    agree with the thread starter, when i lost so much in this industry i said to my self that i will quit the business, but after few months i cannot resist to back to the business, its so addictive brother, but dont let it control you or you will be over addicted and lost the trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jarjit is an unknown quantity at this point jarjit's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is not easyt business...many traders simply look at the money which is out there in the market. they do not know how to earn that, they do not have the necessary to knowledge of getting that. most of them are in a hurry. forex trading is very hard and we should do hard work to get success here

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha aapne sahi kaha hai agar aap forex me new hai to aapko bahut himaja aata hai earn karne ka par aapko agar loss hta hai to aapko forex ko chorna pade to aapko bahuthi muskil hota hai isliye forex me aan ato bahut hi aasan kam hota hai par isse chorna bahut himushikl kam hota hai aap bahut himuskil se forex ko leave kar skata hai

sufiyan22
    bhai apne bohat hi achi post share ki aho me apko batao ke apko forex start krne se phele to ye pta ho ke forex krni kese hai iske bad apko ye pta ho ke forex krne ke agar pta hoga to apko kabhi bhi chorne ki nobat ni ae gi bass apko learningkrni to apko forex ko choro gay hi ni

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    very easy to join in forex trading but it's not easy to gain profits, for people who is comfortable and enjoying to trade in forex then it is not easy to leave and then you should not make the addiction .. I feel so hard to leave forex

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brokers facilitate entry to this profession. For example, anyone, regardless of their level of income or academic preparation can invest in the forex. Also all the information to become an investment expert is available on the internet. On the contrary, it is very difficult to leave the forex for its great benefits.

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is not easy. forex trading is too hard and very risky. you can lose much money because of forex business. prepare your skill and strategy before investing money in this business..you can earn much money if you have proper knowledge

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex is a profession difficult to abandon because it generates a great addiction. For this reason you have to follow the advice so that the trading is satisfactory. Another good advice for beginners is to accept the help of experienced traders. A professional guide can be the key to finding the right path in the development of our profession.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 794 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)