+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 794 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeh business aisa hai k ager aap is work start kartay hai to aap ko is me bohat jald rich honay ka moqa milta hai is liye is dream k sath har koi ata to hai lekin is ko chodnay ka dil nahi karta q k yeh puri duniya me sab se ziada and fast profitable business hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahzad007 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai yeh addiction hai bhauat bdiya addiction hai yeh mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein paisa kamana hai toh aapko iss field mein hamesha satark rehna zarori hai main toh yeh kahunga ki aap sabko iss field mein invite karein taki accha paisa aaye ghar mein aapke.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its happened to me furthermore . I furthermore lost much money and furthermore i squander so much instance and furthermore expenditure with the hope with the intention of my trading skill will be more and more advantage . Anyway its important you don't leave the forex although lost much and i think its very encouraging to be converted into booming trader . Hope single daylight hours you will be booming trader.......!!!!!!

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are you really sure? If we didn't want to do hard work in learning and practice doing forex trading will be surely hard to do. Many trader loss their account because they want only profit and ignore to learn forex. If we are this kind of trader, I'm really sure all we get is only loss and loss. Even we got so many loss, surely to leave fore is not an easy deal to do. This is because we already know the best part of forex we can make unlimited money from it.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye baat bilkul sahi hai forex mai aana bahut hi aasan hai par yaha pe long time tak earn karna bahut mushkil kabhi na kabhi tho full loss ho hi jata hai. Par fir bhi aadat pad jane ke karna kabhi na kabhi insan fir se join kar leta hai and fir rukta hi nahi hai.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I remember at that time at the I entered the foreign currencies, but I never thought, I like every thing foreign exchange in time lost, but nevertheless, I think that the market have tried to survive and learned after many years of hard work, as I from their past mistakes, and I believe this market can be reached, and can some profits without that higher risk seems my possible. Forex is a searches when you track money, transactions for easy which can be collected

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very easy and interesting business. So here easy to join bur hard to leave. If one join in Forex he can see that Forex is the best earning place. So he can not leave this business place. In present Forex treading is more advance and fast business for making money. So if one knows it once he can not but stay here. bilkul saheee forex ko chorrna boht mushkil hai..shuru main to ap is ko easilly join to kr letay ho phr apko chahay profit ho yaa loss ap is ko chorr nai paatay..aisay keh lo kay apko is ki addiction sii ho jaatii hai..apne agar 1 baar forex ko joi ker liaa to is ko chorrna bohat mushkil hai

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders ko profit hone lagta hai fir forex market se durr jna mushkil ho jata hai aur loss hone ke baad us loss ko recover karne ke liye trading to contineue takhen ak man karta hia forex market is very easy to join as people easily get dragged twoard it but ites really difficult to unjoin first know this business i am very intereted and i hope i can not leave this business. I think some people find forex an addiction because it is like gambling. When you lose money you want to make it back. When you make money, you want to make more. This makes people come back all the time.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai yeh addiction hai bhauat bdiya addiction hai yeh mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein paisa kamana hai toh aapko iss field mein hamesha satark rehna zarori hai main toh yeh kahunga ki aap sabko iss field mein invite karein taki accha paisa aaye ghar mein aapke.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also one of the merchants that are difficult to leave this forex business. because I have a great desire to earn profits and easy money in forex trading. I even have a goal that I will achieve this success in the forex business. so even though I experienced a lot of losses in forex trade in, I still do not leave this forex business, because that's all going to be part of my learning process.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 794 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)