+ Reply to Thread
Page 745 of 794 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 743 744 745 746 747 755 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,450 of 7932

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by julien145 View Post
    i think entering the Forex market has become addictive for me and i think that i'm not leave this market and I will never trade on it forever....
    It will make you addictive when you could gain profits here, but if you don't get any dollars from forex then I am not so sure
    if you will be stay in forex for long time. About join in forex, I am agree if that is easy to join but about hard to leave, it's
    depending on performance each trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fireshot-055 is an unknown quantity at this point fireshot-055's Avatar
    Thanks
    We believe that it is the nice technique of people for you to contact considering the foreign currency which they need to receive damage. And also damage with the preliminary phase hence whenever they received a few earnings many people think they are going to these days retrieve a few damage much more. This could handy within the future phase associated with understanding.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member fxmate is an unknown quantity at this point fxmate's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex these days are indeed easy to join, you don't need huge capital, you can trade starting from very few bucks and you can read so many information about forex all over the internet, many tips and analysis you can find and so many reviews of which I can say honestly many are pretty good and adequate no doubt.

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is 100% true about forex, every one who join forex can join it very easily but it is too much difficult to leave the forex because if we lose in forex then we don't leave the forex just to recover our losses and if we get profit in forex then we don't leave forex because we are getting easy money.

Junior Member harshbh is an unknown quantity at this point harshbh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is no NEED to leave this market. FX-trading can be also done as a part-time job. give an hour to it and you can do okay... and that is what shows how hard it is to leave FX... i agree with you mate

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by patil View Post
    brother i think its not only for you but the whole trader and for this probably most of the trader after lossing money dont leave the forex and for me now its become addiction and without forex i dont think my online earning .
    Yes, all traders ever made mistakes and cause losses in trading so it's not good idea to leave the market when you faced losses.
    You must be realistic too, not all people could be good traders so if the business is not suitable with you so it's no need to be afraid
    to leave forex. You still could use PAMM System as investment if you want to gain profits from forex.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also agree. before each time after lossing i said myselves will never do forex but after 2 or 3 days i am again in forex and i believe its very very hard to leave forex . I dont know its for greed or others but each time after thinking no to do forex i done forex and still i am in forex, probably its because love of forex.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother i think its not only for you but the whole trader and for this probably most of the trader after lossing money dont leave the forex and for me now its become addiction and without forex i dont think my online earning .

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raka999 View Post
    I feel, there is always new hope in forex. although, loss and mc always come repeatedly. but, in my heart always appears the hope that one day will surely be successful in this business. This is always a spirit in this business.
    It's depending on each trader, if you're still confident with your skill of trading and you still want to learn in forex although you
    still couldn't trade well for now, then there is still hope in forex. Because profit and loss in forex, it's depending on your analysis
    and psychology.

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    Because once people enter into it they realize tht here they can make good return of their investment so they try hard to learn the forex and try to practice all that involve in strategy making and trading.

No other business this high rate of return that can be possible with forex.
    Yes I agree. Due to the high level of earning opportunity we can enjoy form Forex, all the trader find it's too hard to leave Forex even after many frustrating losses. The strength of Forex is it's earning potentials which is the main reason for traders to trade in Forex always...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 745 of 794 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 743 744 745 746 747 755 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)