+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 794 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is not same with the idea that it is an addictive. Forex online trading is a rational business, and in my opinion it the expectation of every one, to use his/her ratio in his/her life. That is why when he/seh is in forex trading he will not leave it. I agree that really it is easy to join, hard to leave it. i think so that forex joiing is although an easy job but first you have to learn about forex trading and then start trding and when you will start trading and you are going in the profit then there is no need to leave it because its a good things for an unemployed people

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

MESSI (2020-01-22)

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Easy way to join this trading system if anyone interested to join this trading system but many trade join without experience about forex trading then they lost money many times. But they believe that it is the way to earn more money then again invest money in forex trading and try to overcome losing position. I think if any one can try to stay this trading at long time then need to more knowledge about forex trading. yes it is easy to enter in forex but when we get interest in trading of forex then we don't want to leave from forex market and we want to stay for long time because it is the world wide business and if we become expert trader in forex we will get more profit as we need.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro . forex ko join krna bohat easy a. bt isy chorna bohat mushkil ho jata ha. bcz koi bi ni chahta ka usy ghr bethy huay hi earning na ho. ye boht easy business ha. isliay jo b isy 1 bar join kr leta ha bad isy chorta ni ha. wo isy continue hi rkhta ha. I also feel that way, that darting hard to leave this forex business. because forex is a very comfortable job. more so when we are able to make a profit in the trade, it will increasingly make it hard to leave this forex business. more in terms of profit we can get, we can get a lot of easy profits through forex trading, but of course if you have a good knowledge and skills.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex join is a very easy but hart to leave in forex market.cause forex is a very risky business and also profitable business also.fast time you make profit but not every time .forex is a very hard to leave . Its happened to me also . i also lost much money and also i spend so much time and also spending with the hope that my trading skill will be more and more good . anyway its great you dont leave the forex although lost much and i think its very positive to become successful trader . hope one day you will be successful trader.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah baat sahee kee aap nay jab aap koo earning hoo rahee hoo too aap loss kay bawajood forex market koo nahee choortay.ess market kee yahee baat hai jab aap join kartay hoo to ess koo choornay kaa nahee soochtay.ess may earning baree fast hai joo kesi or busniess may aap sooch hee nahe saktay. agree with the thread starter, when i lost so much in this industry i said to my self that i will quit the business, but after few months i cannot resist to back to the business, its so addictive brother, but dont let it control you or you will be over addicted and lost the trade

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it could be because it is not possible to run this business without us making deposits unlike that because we will not trade without a deopist if there is a broker who will give it to you like insta and I fully agree that forex is more addictive than facebook. LOL. But I think forex is very addictive because we can get quick profits with a very small amount of money (by using margin brokers for example) and still manage our risk. I don't think there are other investment vehicles that have higher leverage than forex

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think because it is a lot of convenience in this forex business, ease trade and ease in getting money. because it makes people easy to join but it's hard to leave this forex business. more so when we are able to get profit in forex trading, it will make it increasingly difficult to leave this forex business. because this forex business in my opinion is a very comfortable job. I strongly agree with your statement ... forex is like addictiv ... it is easy to follow because it provides opportunities forex produce big profit ... although we have several times failed in trade, we still think that forex can give us profit ... then we make a deposit and deposit again ... but I believe, anyone who kept trying, he would succeed ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pemadam For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Successfully i can leave this can even if you can provide other vibrant and then heavy opportunity regarding making. Yet both the reality there is it's unlikely that any just like currency. And also yes this can�s compulsive and then that you will�t leave efficiently. And then exactly why might a trader keep forex this�s successful opportunity to help generate an brand fame as well as dollars ye bat to sach hai ke forex ko join karna bohat asan hai or is ko chorna bohat mushkal hai kiun ke jab hame is me se profit ata hai to tab is ko chorne ko dil nahi karta or agr loss ho to phir kabi kabi trader kehta hai ke chor deta hon but phir se us ke man me profit ka khayal ata hai tab dil phir se badal jata hai. isi liye sare trader ke liye forex ko chorna bohat mushkal hai.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hosyah For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job.Well i can leave it if somebody can give a more exciting and great opportunity of earning. But the fact is there is none comparable to forex. And yes its addictive and you cant leave easily. And why would a trader leave forex its the best opportunity to earn a name fame and money you are right, it is my forex business is a job that makes me very uncomfortable. because it is very flexible to trade forex, and in terms of profit that can be obtained, forex is an incredible job, we can be at home with ease to earn profits in forex trading. so that I think it makes more and more people are interested in forex trading. and would be more difficult to leave this forex business.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ooredo For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Truly the greater part of the individuals get dependent on this business once they are in, in light of the fact that everyone needs cash and individuals realize that enormous cash is there in Forex exchanging , so that is the reason it is anything but difficult to join yet extremely difficult to stop. Over a period it will become like Addcitons.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-15), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 794 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)