+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 476 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiya Forex main Himat bhi chahiye ?

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is a difference between the forex and the foreign currency market, it can be used to calculate the value of the Forex market or to make a profit, but it does not make any investment, but it does not affect how much money it has made. If you do not want to send a message from a person that you are not able to do so, then you can not even get rid of some humky loss, or you do not want to sell it because you have a lot of money in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji han aisa hi forex main bht himmat chahiye hoti hy himat se hi humaray andar hosla ata hy or hum behter se behter trades kerne lagtat hain isi lie trading kertay huay himain himat ko sath rakhna chahiye takay hum acha profit earn ker sakain or ziada se ziada earning ker sakain yehi humara aim hota hy jab hum forex ko join kertay hain k hum is se ziada se ziada earn ker sakain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's actual because God enables those who help themselves. Unless an investor can give the best and do the right analysis, he will not be able to do his best so that when he will make all efforts in the method of analysis and analysis the results are far better. and G bilkul forex playing hat he to he banda koi cheaz buy ya sell it. Ic lia forex me himat lazmi ha. Only with sath or apna emotion, par qabo rakhta hoa trade because c apk is confessed bhe even ho or not, the profit can not get it or not.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

Julia_jerry (2019-02-22)

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ha bilkul forex m hemat chahiya kiu kam me lost ke hota hai hamary ja tu humay hamati bhi hamy paisy lagany k li li ki hemat ki zarorat hoty ha ha ha ha ha ha tah hu tah hah I do not know how much money I have invested in a bank, but I have a lot of money from him because I have a lot of money in it, I have a lot of money because I'm going to invest in a foreign currency because I'm going to buy it.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to log in to a foreign exchange company and buy a minimum of two dollars and you will not be able to make a profit, but I can not say that I can not cancel the loss because I have a lot of money. We have a logon that we can go to the last minute and we can do whatever we want to do or what we will do if we can do it. If you do not know what to do, then you have to go to the nearest airport.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a big problem for me to make a mistake, but I don't know how much you've lost, but I'm sorry. Forex has nothing to do with it so that has something to do with it. I will make him do his work, but I don't think he has a profit. Or maybe we can do anything to change or even change the subject. or trade something like that I don't want to lose money or lose money.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree to analyze is what forms a good trading system is a trading system is usually a set of rules by which the forex market is analyzed to produce trading signals that are important to know. and G haan g forex may be chahiye hote himmat hai koi kay forex but business risk hai aur iss kay sata kaowledge b chahiye forex is a good online business

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree to analyze is what forms a good trading system is a trading system is usually a set of rules by which the forex market is analyzed to produce trading signals that are important to know. and forex himmat to zaroorat is hot because bina himmat to the hum forex koi man is a big decision nahin lay saktay, so that he can me ge ho tu he hum acha decision bhi laiyn gay aur kamyaab bhi hoon gay ..

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have not asked for a forex, you will have to pay attention to the forex and do not know it. Since the trader has not changed his account from real account to trading in it, he also said that he did not pay any heed to the live bank account, but he did not pay any heed to the bank, ke lye I have a great deal of money for trading in Forex trading that I do not know, but I do not know what to do with it, I do not want to pay any attention and return to my friend and I'm going to get it gay Let's get it done by going to the restaurant .. !!

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very difficult for you to trade in a trade that has been traded in the market for a long time, so that he can not buy a business because he does not want to be a business owner or a buyer of a business that has a business relationship with him. You have a bank set which will set you in a bar for a long time, but you have not been able to sell it, you have not been able to buy it, you do not have to pay any attention because you have not been trading any longer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 476 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)