+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 476 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiya Forex main Himat bhi chahiye ?

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one must have the first courage to start trading in this market and the courage to invest, take risks and then make money. Starting from all the hard work and knowledge, a trader must have the courage to trade and control his emotions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one must have the first courage to start trading in this market and the courage to invest, take risks and then make money. Starting from all the hard work and knowledge, a trader must have the courage to trade and control his emotions. like fear. and forex is not fire. if you trade with the basics and use your trading system with a cold mind then you will get success but if you avoid this and trade with greed, break your rules then burn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,406 Times in 7,274 Posts
    I think risking moeny is a big himmat wala kaam. so bilkul himmat to chahyie and asal mein forex himmat walon ka hi kaam hai. darne walon or lalchi log nuqsan utha sakte hain. forex mein patience chahyie jo k himmat ka kaam hai. So I have already said brave people do forex. kyon k kabhi bhi koi news sari market ko change kar sakti hai aur sare analysis fail bhi ho sakte hain...

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi ya bht sahi hai huma forex ma knowledge zaroorat hote hai us ma agr hum achi information hasil kar laa tu huma acha profit bhe huma forex ma asani say mil sakhta hai us leay huma koshish karne ho ge jesa hum aga work bhe kar sakhta hai

Member Sonum321 has a spectacular aura about Sonum321 has a spectacular aura about Sonum321 has a spectacular aura about Sonum321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex men himat bhi chahiy forex men saber bhi chahiey , jab loss ho jaey us time himat se kam kerna hai or jab trading ker rahy hoty hein pher saber se kam kerna hai koi bhi jald bazi nhi kerna hai or jald bazi men loss ho jany ka imkan zada hota hai

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonum321 For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-05-07)

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want the feature that this forex market might be a game of emotion, so to not stress your emotions, you have to do a very good analysis of the forex market, and you also want a shared trading strategy to use trust, and check to have a lot of expertise in this field , because it is actually not easy for all of them to get a very good profit and have patience and calm themselves will not be enough to perform well in forex. The risk is known as the truth of the forex market so we cannot deal using this while not being brave enough. This is not a business for cowards but for fighters together to use a mentality to buy war.

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,406 Times in 7,274 Posts
    aisa nahi hai bhai
    forex me himmat chajiye hoti hai..deals ko open aur close karne ke liye
    bade lot me trade karne ke liye account me balance ke sath himmat bhi honi chahaiye
    deals ko tp tak jane ke liye bhi himmat chahiey hoti hai
    forex me himmat ki bahut zaurat hoti hai kyunki himmat hi fear pe control kar sakti hai..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahnawaz148 For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-05-07)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bisnis did not want to do anything to stop him from going on shopping. He also said that he would like to know how to use the men's clothing for men and women. Because of the trading of a foreign exchange in Turkey, it is worth mentioning that 1/1 of the money is not being used because it does not get any money because it does not waste any money. I have a lot of money for the foreign exchange market, but I do not know how much money it is and what I want to do here is that I have a lot of money in my forex market, and I am also going to be able to open it and I can also contact the tax payer. I am going to buy a forex for forex and I do not want to be a trader in any of the

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately in this case I'm just saying that you don't gamble this is a real trading business not a game and to run a business you need to manage that business under the supervision of your experience and knowledge of that line in the same way you have good orders in each sector this trading business will be your success and the trader can be very risky to have a high amount of trust in forex because it is very risky so you can trust foreign exchange trading but forex trading experts cannot be sure.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think courage is also needed in forex trading as a result of when our money is taken care of, we usually don't have the courage to take risks. Courage might make us ready to take risks to gain profits in trade so we must always have courage. and we need a lot of courage to run this business because forex is a very risky business, there are many risks of losses involved in this business, which is why courage is needed to run this business.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 476 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)