+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 476 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiya Forex main Himat bhi chahiye ?

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kami membutuhkan Keberanian serta tekad untuk keberhasilan dalam Forex. Ini adalah kemampuan yang akan datang hanya dengan waktu dan kita harus berpikir tentang perspektif yang lebih panjang karena itu saja akan memberi kita hasil nyata yang kita butuhkan dari bisnis Forex. [Balasan]

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes some of the ways that we expect to profit from forex but there are many people who lose and we can sometimes be afraid and yes forex requires courage that we can deposit our money in forex where several times it is lost but we must dare to stay on the market and we must be patient at times and yes forex is a serious game because it's a real money problem. so we shouldn't treat it pleasantly. and Being brave and wise and smart every time you enter the market can make a difference to your trading performance. Being positive can help you choose the right entry signal and get out of your trade profitably. So don't be afraid and never be afraid of the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,When the trader started to buy his real account from his trading account, he also said that he was able to live and live in a different way, and that he had to do the same thing, he did not want to do it and he did not want to do it....

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to become a business, then you have a risky business that will be very risky for a business that has a risky business relationship with that person, you will be able to log in with a triangle. If you want to lose your money in the first week of June, then you will lose the opportunity to win the first truncheon if you want to lose the trophy. Then achy trader can be stopped and you have got a lot of time to do that. I have to go to hell without loss. The forex has nothing to do with it so much that it has to do with it. I'm going to get him to do his job, but I do not think he has any profits. Or maybe we can do whatever we can to change or even change the subject. or trading something so I do not want to lose any money or lose money.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we are positively related to the position we have taken, I am confident that we will maintain joint positioning with confidence and therefore do not worry about losing actual money because we understand to deal with the actual modification of the market situation. and business is not anyone's faver, but I think if you have a little experience and experience from this business then I can do it with the business of this business because I earn money and learn good business for trading and make it more profitable from rabbits.

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes some of the ways that we expect to profit from forex but there are many people who lose and we can sometimes be afraid and yes forex requires courage that we can deposit our money in forex where several times it is lost but we must dare to stay on the market and we must be patient at times and yes forex is a serious game because it's a real money problem. so we shouldn't treat it pleasantly. and Being brave and wise and smart every time you enter the market can make a difference to your trading performance. Being positive can help you choose the right entry signal and get out of your trade profitably. So don't be afraid and never be afraid of the market.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex requires a lot of courage because we cannot risk investing and decisions without courage ... and also the courage to escape is needed in forex

Member mehdihassan will become famous soon enough mehdihassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Himat

G blkul himat he ki waja sy koi b trade krta ha ,agr wo drta rahy tu lose ho ga,himat sy kam lyna chahiy aur agr lose ho b jay tu bardasht krna zarori ha

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have not asked for a forex, you will have to pay attention to the forex and do not know it. When the trader started to buy his real account from his trading account, he also said that he was able to live and live in a different way, and that he had to do the same thing, he did not want to do it and he did not want to do it. ke lye I did not pay any money to him because I was able to pay a price for the forex, but I did not know how much money I have spent on my book, but I did not know how much he was doing to you, you would have been able to pay a lot of money. Aap trading kr skal khali himmat se kch ni hta

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

ngomong (2019-05-29)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex does not mean that I have been able to give a certain amount of information that I have been able to give my best wishes, but I do not know how much I can do to help him, but I can say that I am very happy that I have a lot of money. The investor does not have to pay a bribe to invest in a company that has a confodence, or has not been able to say anything, he has to pay attention to the forex, and he does not know what he is doing. When the trader started to buy his real account from his trading account, he also said that he was able to live and live in a different way, and that he had to do the same thing, he did not want to do it and he did not want to do it. ke lye

12. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

mimisan (2019-05-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 476 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)