+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 476 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiya Forex main Himat bhi chahiye ?

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex has its own set of risks with corresponding rewards. If there is no risk there will be no profit then we are willing to take risks for profit. When we make more profit, we take more risk in the sense of adding to the profit we have already made. and We need Courage and knowledge for success on Forex. This is a capability that will come only with time and we need to think about a longer perspective because that alone will give us the tangible results we need from the Forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as soon as it is dangerous and then in precious moments and in addition we must have great knowledge to get prizes. really in every company today needs to master and if there is less mastery and then it is difficult to be successful and I think foreign exchange is also very similar following mastering needs to be more and more and when it's not safe then in small examples it is satisfying too and we are obliged to extensive knowledge to get benefits. in fact in every company there is an acquisition of beggars and if there is a little learning then it's not a booming metamorphosis and I think forex is also homophonic here learning requires solons and more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma for sochti hun k my forex knowledge kath sath himat bhi hni chahiye ... q in the future risky business hi or risk lene kia or lose ko krne k lia clear himat ki zrurat hoti hai ... is lia mujhe ni lagta k himat insan ko darpok bnata hai balke insna ki himat using a mature decision lene k qabil bnati hi or take a decision on hum hum fortunately kr hte skill .. is lia himat to have to hi my forex trading

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Feelings are an indispensable aspect of forex trading, as a result of every choice we think can be continually affected by our feelings. So once we can't manage their feelings properly, and our feelings become unstable, it will make us unable to consider the right choice in forex trading, so that it will cause us losses. Therefore, as traders we must learn how to manage your feelings properly.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    himat hai to origin cheez hai. I lost my 2 lacs 3 years earlier on the market. but today I am more confident in this field because I do not know what my mistakes were at that time. I'm inexperienced. I don't want to trade on a / c demo. but people must believe that if you lose today the next day you will get too. ups and downs are a part of life. and ji ha humy trading karnay kay liay kafi ziada himat chahiy whether hum loses fear ko kar kary is karo bar says, jb hum is afraid of losing money ko khatum kar dy gay because of that hum kafi ziada produces kar sakay gay is karobar say.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ... ur right ... forex requires a lot of courage because we cannot take investment risks and decisions without courage .... and also the courage to escape is needed in forex and Forex has its own set of risks with appropriate rewards. If there is no risk there will be no profit then we are willing to take risks for profit. When we make more profit, we take more risk in the sense of adding to the profit we have already made.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex has its own set of risks with corresponding rewards. If there is no risk there will be no profit then we are willing to take risks for profit. When we make more profit, we take more risk in the sense of adding to the profit we have already made. and We need Courage and knowledge for success on Forex. This is a capability that will come only with time and we need to think about a longer perspective because that alone will give us the tangible results we need from the Forex business.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you. Courage and determination are very valuable qualities needed to be present at Forex traders. In the early days, every trader did not have this quality because there was no or less experience, but after gaining experience, most traders got both. and yes !! You must have the strength to overcome your losses. Even though you have a lot of knowledge about forex and if you lose big money then that is called

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex apko sab se see my knowledge and experience hi chaiye k knowledge and experience k bina koi bhi business because it is impossible hen then jab apko knowledge and experience tab jae apko jab real market i enter hona hota him to apko himmat bhi chaiye because ap jab bhi koi order lagate ho real trading me to ap feel because apki heart beat taiz ho teak he jabhi is me himmat bhi zaroori he

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex trading is why I leay aap ko himmat bhe chahiye or bhe keunik knowledge so that I pass sirf knowledge hy or himmat nahin to aap trading nahin kar sakty or so that i pass sirf himmat hy or nahin knowledge to pher bap aap nahin trading kar sakty keun k koi with karny k leay himmat business or knowledge to zaroorat hy so that i can pass dono chezain hain to pher aap aik sick traders ban ban sakty hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 476 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)