+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 476 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiya Forex main Himat bhi chahiye ?

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% sure to say that forex needs courage . If one doesn't score courageousness then how can he bang dauntless steps? It is burning that one moldiness be courageous to require decisions because judgement making is distinguished in forex. Finer resoluteness can exclusive be prefabricated if one has noesis and undergo of trading g bhai bilkul himmat or hosla mre nazdeek wo chezen hain jinki apko forex trading me bht zroorat hoti hai ku k ye baat hmen jaan leni chye k market bht unpredictable hai is lea kabhi bhi kisis buri situation ko handle kerny k lea har wkt thmary pas himmat ka hona zroori hai...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kades For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes in forex we have to be brave ,When we get losses we become frustrated and then we need courage to start again trading ,And we have to be seeking knowledge after every trade. dekho bhai baat asal me sirf itni c hai k ap b janty hain me b janta hoon k ye market bht unpredictable hai kabhi bhi yhaan kuch b ho skta hai is lea hmesha hmen himmat rakhni chye k ager apko loss b ho to ap himmat show kero or is lea kaha jata hai k is business me himmat ki bohat zroorat hai...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to persib For This Useful Post:

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is really risky and sometimes when we want orule in the right path that produces something we have to make a lot of god sources that can work well for us and so we need to work as hard and be sure of what we are doing is right and so we have to rule in some of the greatest working principles and be well in due time we can be able to understand what is the right thing to do. jee bilkul Forex main kaam akrnay k liye hamen himat bhi chahyie kynk hamen Forex main kaam karnay k liye buhat zada baray baray decisions lainay partay hain jo buhat risky bhi hotay hain or un decisions ko lainay k liye hamen himmat chahhyie or sath sath confidence bhi takay hum risky decision slay saken Forex main..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to douglas For This Useful Post:

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me I personally believe that in forex trading with dare you also have knowledge about forex trading in forex trading most of time you bears loss or wash account so you have lot of dare to bears big loss if you have lot of knowledge about forex trading then you can study the market reports through forex factory with lot of knowledge you can get lot of profit with less inestment trader agar yaha par mehnat karta hai wo tabhi successful ho pata hai yaha par jaldi mai kuch nahi hota hai yaha par time lagta hai agar trader mehnat nahi karega wo kama hi nahi sakta hai mehnat karna jaruri hai

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jb trading achay tarikay se seekh li jati he to trading krne ki himat khudi a jati he. or phir bas achay se groups join krne ki dair hoti he, jese hi achay traders miltay hain himat bharti jati he or trading achi hoti rehti he. ik akela insan itni achi trading nai kr skta jitni achi trading ik group me join honay k bad ki ja sakti he. forex main koi kamzor dil aur kamzor iradon wala shakhs kabhi survive nahi ker paata is ki bari reason ye hai k is main aap ko loss k liye har waqt ready rehna perta hai is k elawa aap kois main hamesha achay ki umeed ker k carry on rehna perta hai ager koi himmat haar gya is ka matlb wo yaha se faarigh hai...

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main kaam kerna aik normal insan k liye easy nahi bohat mushkil hai kyu k is main kaam kernay k liye aap ko apne aap ko ready rakhna perta hai loss k liye aur aap ko bohat concentration k sath trading kerni perti hai aur consistency bhi bohat important hai jo bohat himmat ka kaam hai i think .... g bikul forex sirf himmat waly log he karty hai q k is business hai bohut se log hai jo dar jaaty hai & phir achy se work nahi kar sakty hai kuch log only profit chahty hai & i think himmat honi chahiye taaky hum forex main acha profit kar sakian trading main!

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me I personally believe that in forex trading with dare you also have knowledge about forex trading in forex trading most of time you bears loss or wash account so you have lot of dare to bears big loss if you have lot of knowledge about forex trading then you can study the market reports through forex factory with lot of knowledge you can get lot of profit with less inestment the greatest of it to work well in the right process is the best motions and work is all couldnt work witht he right mind set becayse we have to understand risk is all well informed and the risj is always followed and so when you work well with the right working principle the right path must be followed and so we have to work well with vertain process that can be well influenced and well understood

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each business there would like learning and if there is actually less learning after that the hard to turn out to be successful and i think forex is actually also same right listed below learning would like a lot of and a lot of. the woman�s business me personally invesment me personally zarurat tu parti he or sthis individual hai hanji forex trader ko market me kaam karna hai to himmat ke saat he chalna hoga,yahan trader achhe se agar capital lagata hai to uske baad he wo ess business me achha kar sakta hai aur entry hamesha market me confidence ke saat lena hoga..

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not say about Tom and Jerry, but I am sure that even the smartest of the old vendor's experience, courage to face whatever comes before him, he was always ready to kick off the loss, even if you know that the market is very knowledged in the air so you have a small loss for the older set nahi forex mein himmat nahi sahas ki jarurat hai aur sahi dimag ki. iske alawa bhi kuch cheejein hain jaise ki dheeraj, sahi faisle lene ki kshamta vagarah. ye jang ka maidan nahi hai. isko business ke najariye se dekho.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main to himmat ki bahut jaruri hai is ke bina trader jayda kma nahi sakta or agar kahi loss ho gaya to bina himmat ke woh dubara naye trade to suru nahi karega bina naya trade suru kiye woh apna purana loss kaise recover karega. agar aap ka koi trade profit main ja rha hai to bhi himmat ki jarurat hai .agar aap main himmat ki kmi hai ho to aap thora sa profit dekh ke hi trade to close karne ki koshish karege

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 476 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)