+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 476 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4757

Thread: Kiya Forex main Himat bhi chahiye ?

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that losses can occur at any time in forex so it is necessary for us that we have to bear losses in the forex market and for this purpose we need courage to bear losses and also we must try to find good entries points so that losses must be less. and, one needs to have the courage to start trading in this market and the courage to invest, take risks, and then make money. Apart from all the hard work and knowledge, a trader must have the courage to trade and control his emotions like fear. Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am going to ask you to buy a foreign exchange that has been invested in a foreign currency ... or if you have a foreign currency that has been invested in a foreign currency market, you can ask for a forex from the forex market. .why do you want to apply it for the first time when it comes to being able to contact me. And if you want to talk about it, then you have the right to use it in a foreign exchange market, you can set your mind on the forex market. And I do not know what to do in the forex, but I do not know any of these words and I do not know what to do, and I do not know what to do in the pdta, and I do not know what to do here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a lot of money in the forex as well as the person who has a lot of money for the person who has not been able to do anything because he has a lot of money in his life, but he has a lot of money that he can not afford to pay for the money. . The tab you want to translate into a foreign currency group. If you are interested in buying a foreign exchange, then you will be able to find that you have a high interest rate and that you can make sure that you do not have a lot of money in the forex market because you do not have any money.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, in forex trading you will need confidence without it. You will not be able to make good profits from your trading, so try to analyze the market so that you can easily learn the facts that move the forex market and trade with confidence. and because I think the forex trading knowledge base business. A trader needs more knowledge of forex trading. Just learning and practicing a forex demo account can gain trader knowledge.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, dear, it is very important to us and especially in bad times, and we must keep our minds cool and try to learn first, and then trying to earn money from forex and forex is a wonderful job for us. and forex trading knowledge base business. A trader needs more knowledge of forex trading. Just learning and practicing a forex demo account can gain trader knowledge.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    belief and courage are two main things that are needed for success in every area of life. Without courage or confidence we will remain confused so to become experts we must encourage ourselves and not involve emotions and fear when trading. and I don't want to buy a Forex trading business, but I don't want to buy it. To do this work, we have to do research, and we have no knowledge of trade. We didn't make any changes to our plans, but we didn't want to do it. There are no plans to get a plan for this job or we have no plans to do it.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me bhi trader ko himmat chahiye he hota hai aur uske liye esme trader ko learn aur knlwedge se he banega esme trader jetna jada market me knlwedge rakhta hai aur sabb samajhkar kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko apna dhyaan dena chahiye.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex is a risky business if you are not able to bear this risk then you must avoid this business because everything in the business is so risky that I have no traders who do not risk their money here and when they are brave at that time they are also valued and we are poor for big voices to get action. actually on every line there is poverty alleviation and if there is little learning then connotes to prosperous and my Forex cerebrate also unvaried here Solon pasteurization acquisition and author.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to use a foreign exchange as a foreign investor, then you have to make sure that you do not have to pay any attention to it, or you may have to pay attention to any other person or you can not do anything without paying. I do not want to lose money because of loss of money but I have a positive attitude, and I want to invest money in a foreign currency, but I do not know what to do here. hamein pengalaman se milta hy ,,, orr kamu mengalami akun demo hamein se milta hy.karobar jismani hayat ni bulkiy mind ki chahey kesegaran.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a risky business and we must trade decisively, this is a great business so it is very important that we have to be vigilant in it, when we get good profits from it then we have to take prizes on forex and I find with intention If you keep not contain trust when trading next You will not be able to make a big profit so if you contain to be proficient as trust as the next one you must contain an analysis of the partner with your intentions to contain to trade. When you analyze brace, you can trade in the right direction to get a good profile!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 476 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)