+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 312 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Banned shamtek is on a distinguished road shamtek's Avatar
    Thanks
    to be honest i am using the mixture of both fundamentals and technicals and also compare my analysis with recived signal then i decide where to trade.in this way your decian almost prove positive.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member huda is on a distinguished road huda's Avatar
    Thanks
    i wnat to say here that if today at 6 pm the market is moving up tommrrow at 6 pm it is not nessary that it will again go up so i donot believe in time factor , i mean you acn trade ant time but avoide the times of low volumes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kibara is an unknown quantity at this point kibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Kuch traders technical analysis use karty hain aur kuch fundamental analysis. Aap kay khiyaal main kon sa analysis forex trading main kamyaab honay kay liye ziada behtar hay. Aur aap kon say analysis par bharosa karty hain ?

Please let me know...........

what you do is not wrong ,but i feel that you should learn fundamental analyses too.Although you can trade with tech as primary analyses and you can use fundamental for verifying the signals.This will boost up profits and also increase confidence level.

Banned anjani is an unknown quantity at this point anjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya true Technical analysis is the strongest in terms of impact on the currency in the long and in terms of the very large influence on the price in the short Advertising Information serious, but there are many traders rely on fundamental

Banned sanjay is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Always and never has a strong relationship between technical analysis and fundamental analysis because they had each other's complementary, but technical analysis, according to some is the one who has a significant effect on the movement of currencies in the market

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both are good but i just think technical analysis is bit more important than fundamental one, since the former is the most essentials in forex trading. If you can analyze the candlestick and predict the movement according to the previous trend, you could still make a right decision to some extent, coz news may affect the movement for a while then it comes back to the normal rules again. If you follow the news only, it could happen that you are at the stage when the news' effect hasn't come yet or has gone already.

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't know which one is more effective in making analyzes but i think it depends on your trading style and in general i think it's better to use both as they can provide you with good result.

Senior Member v jay is an unknown quantity at this point v jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    it would be nice if you should use the analysis and the appropriate technical. OP should be kept in sync while the result should be better by using a system of good fundamentals.

Senior Member eraesh is on a distinguished road eraesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess you should keep an eye on both analysis. It is important it have some knowledge abut the analysis but I read somewhere that forex is 80% institutional/mind game. I am not here to confuse you but if you can combine intuition with analysis. you will be a killer.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The problem with fundemental analysis that many have mentioned, that even if the fundementals point to a pair being worth a certain amount, it can deviate from the signifincantly from an huorly or even minute basis. Lets say the fundementals point to EURUSD being 1.25. If the price is now 1.29, then it can decide that it wants to go to 1.32 or even 1.16. Thats a difference of 1400 pips all together. Because there is such a huge difference what it should be, its impossible to determine stop losses and risk on fundementals. Sooner or later you have to use technicals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 312 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)