+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 312 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Senior Member youssef is an unknown quantity at this point youssef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both fundamental and technical is necessary in forex...fundamental is only related to news while technical is related to analysis on some indicators techniques . but both same importance in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shanti View Post
    both of these analysis of interdependence and relate to each other, such as when performing the process analysis of decision making, we have to see the news release that will come out as a guide to see the big trend, and make a point of entry and exit on small trend using technical analysis.

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

technical analysis has dominate the way to analyze the market, but the effects a fundamental have role in driving the price of a currency. so to be successful in foreign exchange should always consider the news that occurs in a currency other than master the technique of analysis.
    I agree with you, we surely need to news while doing the technical analysis, since the news is some force that drives the forex movement going on some direction. And yea for some small trend technical analysis might be enough for the prediction, but if you wanna make some big pips profit, news really counts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've got work with the two techie analysis and also fundamental analysis technique around my buying and selling and also my partner and i consider that will the two analysis technique is good for utilization in foreign exchange market. I will named techie analysis technique as being a digital analysis technique.

Senior Member youssef is an unknown quantity at this point youssef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trap trading strategy?? well what is that? i have never heard of it. do you mean trading with news correctly and trapping the trend?? something like that?

Banned benys is an unknown quantity at this point benys's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a short term or day term trader in forex market from the very beginning of my forex trading. So I do my technical analysis for daily short term trade in the forex market. Fundamental analysis helps traders to open position in the forex market for long term.

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsdragon View Post
    in the fact fundamental analysis is very important like technical analysis, both of analysis is very important to learn.
    now America and Europe are in a state of economic crisis ...
    which should have both the Euro and the USD weakened ...
    I'm confused, why USD participate weakened against the euro ... anyone can explain ..

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100 to 1,000 View Post
    they are both are equally important if we want to become a professional trader that works in institutional level.
    but if we just want to trade as retail trader i think we can just choose one and use that to make money.
    Well I don't think they are equally important. Yea I agree they both are important, but technical analysis comes before the fundamental one, my reason is you can still trade if you can handle the technical analysis, coz you can make some prediction based on the previous movement already, especially if you are planning for small amount of pips in profit. Fundamental analysis could help you stay updated with the current economic situation with corresponding currency pairs, and it would help you figure out the next movement, especially when it makes some change in the current direction.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they are both are equally important if we want to become a professional trader that works in institutional level.
    but if we just want to trade as retail trader i think we can just choose one and use that to make money.

Senior Member obaid2012 is an unknown quantity at this point obaid2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this together, because my basic analysis techniques together with the pivot point, and got good results.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @Shanti you seem to be right we can make more by relying on both fundamental as well as technical analysis, though to explore fundamentals about a pair you need lot of efforts but it sure will pay off by giving you good return in mid to long term.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 312 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)