+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 312 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Senior Member Andra TL is an unknown quantity at this point Andra TL's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with your point, if we want to get more success then we must use them combine. Jb hum un dono ko ak sath use kr k koi position open krty hen tu hamen 80% yakeen hota hy k hmari position profit main jaye gi but agr ak use kren tu ye percentage reduce ho jati hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 865721 is an unknown quantity at this point 865721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both the technical a nd fundamental analysis have their own impotance most widely used analysis is technical but one should not only rely on technical analysis adding fundamental analysis to your techniques will boost your trading performance greatly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dvbgsm View Post
    personnalyi rely on technical analyse, I dont find a real good source of fundamental analyse that's why I use only the technical one, but someone can understand the fundamental analyse, it's better
    Technical can be best if you are interested on forex trade. This skills give you some extra motivate for earn some profit. These are not huge but little satisfied for your living life. May be you are happy to trade with this.

Senior Member dvbgsm is an unknown quantity at this point dvbgsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    personnalyi rely on technical analyse, I dont find a real good source of fundamental analyse that's why I use only the technical one, but someone can understand the fundamental analyse, it's better

Member 4rex is an unknown quantity at this point 4rex's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I would trading I prefer to use combination of technical analysis and fundamental analysis, because technical analysis only is not enough to make consideration for entry. The consideration either when the entry will determine the success in getting profit, so both the analysis are equally as important, although the fundamental analysis had impact is stronger compared with technical analysis.

Senior Member Mustafijur is an unknown quantity at this point Mustafijur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis is an method of evaluation securities by attempting to measure the intrinsic value of a stock.

Technical analysis is the evaluation of securities by means of studying statistics generated by the market activity, such as past prices and volume.

Member kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i believe you have to be compelled to mix each on your analysis in order to make sensible profits. you can not trade simply inside the basis on your news and you can not trade simply inside the basis of previous market movement. it is important to perceive each in order to make consistent profit. you additionally want to work with sentiment analysis ( the manner traders react in the market ) out to maximize your gain. therefore in brief nobody kinds of analysis is that the best, you would like all of those.
    Learning for Live,..
    my blog

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kurniawan For This Useful Post:

rudi sriyanto (2013-03-19)

Member rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i conjointly begin forex looking on technical and likewise pay many time to firmly perceive to firmly indicator however after few time i understood the impact of news and currently attempting a lot of looking on news. really where there isn't any news and if news so much then depending technical analysis and coming into market.
    Hardwork Make You Profit, Alat Pertanian

Member saiful0486 is an unknown quantity at this point saiful0486's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found it every now and then with the intention of this analysis fail , so often i require Fundamental analysis on behalf of thriving trades. Means both of analysis are of great consequence, you must give birth to directive in at least lone and little tad of other.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Technical analysis is the framework in which trader study charge movement .Technical analysis look pro comparable patterns so as to arrange formed in the ancient times ,and will form trade ideas believing so as to charge will achievement the same so as to it did in advance .Fundamental analysis is a way of looking by the side of the sell by analyzing money-spinning ,social,and opinionated forces so as to affects the supply and demand of an asset.I think so as to both analysis is main pro forex trading .

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex mein market ka trend daikhney k liye different users technical analysis our fundamental
    analysis nikaltey hain eis sey future mein market ka trend k pta chal jata hai our trader apni
    marzi sey trading kr earning kr sakta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 312 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)